Huge Scrapbook Lot for Sale!

Huge scrapbook lot for sale! 125 12X12 papers, 4 NEW full scrapbook page sets, 35 sets of stickers (letters, sayings, flowers, etc.), NEW SCRAPBOOK with 3 REFILL SETS!!!
Amazing lot of items perfect for growing babies and toddlers, several baby pages and seasonal pages!!!
$40.00 for entire set(over $200 worth if not more!)

YES I HAVE A 3MONTH OLD DAUGHTER. I WOULD LOVE TO START A SCAPBOOK FOR HER. I GET PAID FRIDAY. CAN I PICK IT UP THEN??
EMAIL ME PLEASE ____@____.com

Could you tell me what kind of scrapbook and refills you have? Is it Creative Memories stuff, or things you bought at the Scrapbook store or Target? Just curious of the brands.
Thanks.

S.,
have you already sold this lot? If not, do you have a picture of the new scrapbook?

I would be interested. ____@____.com

Hey S.- I love to scrapbook- and not that I have time- i may be interested- I have a 5mth old and I am slowly but surely getting some pages done- i know you have a daughter- are most of the stickers etc girly?

I am very interested in your merchandise, please let me know when I can come and pick them up.

Thank you,
Christy
You can email me direct:

S. -
I'm interested ....... where do you live?

HI S., I am interested. Is there a way to view the items? Is it Creative Memories or from the store?
Thanks,
A.

What brand of scrapbook and refill pages do you have? I may be interested if you still have everything.

1 / 3