How to Remove Lime, Soap Scum from Tub??

We are in the middle of putting our house up for sale. I am trying to get everything all nice a clean. We don't have a water softner so our hardwater keeps living stains and soap scum in our shower. What works best of removing these things? If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!!!

VINEGAR!! VINEGAR!! VINEGAR! However, if you want to get rid of the vinegar smell, might want to add lemon juice and or rinse w/ some lemon water.

We have hard water too. I have tried bleach and several cleaners. We found that The Works works best for our tub/shower and the toilet. It seems no matter what I do, I can't get it perfectly white though. Warning: The Works smells really really strong! I have to make sure the fan is on and I always wear gloves. The nice thing is that you just spray it on and wipe it off. Good luck selling your house!

We have well water and have dealt with really orange showers! The best thing we have found is The Works. We did not have any luck with Limeaway or CLR.

Shaklee's Get Clean products work great! A combo of their Basic H2 and Nature Bright will clean just about everything. The products are all natural with no chemicals so they are safe around kids/pets and have hundreds of uses. It's all super concentrated so a little bit goes a long way! I'm actually a distributor and would be happy to send you some free samples if you want. Just let me know!

-C.
http://shaklee.net/carriebarta

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser!

CLR or Limeaway are great. Then, use Scrubfree shower spray to clean up once or twice a week.

The easiest thing I've ever used for tubs and showers is Kaboom. Spray it on after you've bathed/showered (surface is wet already) and spread it around with an old shower scrubby. Wait about two minutes and use the scrubby again, then rinse. Not much elbow grease required, fumes aren't nasty, and the tub will sparkle.

One of my Mom businesses is residential housekeeping. I started by working in hotels where I learned a liitle lesson on hard water and soap scum. Although tilex is a good product I found out that Pantene Shampoo is the best! I know it sounds crazy cuz I wash my hair with it. but Pantene is Awesome! It works on hardwater and soap scum great just squirt some Pantene on a scrubbing sponge and go to town. It should get rid of the problem and works miracles on glass shower doors. Good Luck.

Try the Mr. Clean magic erasers for the soap scum. It works great on my tub.

1 / 3