How to Remove Crayon Marks from Seat Cushion

Our dining room chairs are wood with built-in cream color cushions. My 3 y/o son decided to color the cushion so now there's red, blue, and purple marks. How do I remove those stains? Thanks.

Hi B.!! Well I work for this Green Company and they have AMAZING products, one of my favorites is the stain remover it is just incredible what this product can do. The best part of it is that is safe for your children!! You know how they love to get in to every drawer in the house and how dangerous it is when they get in to the cleaning drawer, but this company has green, safe and cheap products!! Go ahead and check this website and we can help you get started!! www.mommyhasfreedomathome.com

I used the upholstry wand on my upright wet vacuum/carpet cleaner. Took it right out no probs.

Try a "Tide To Go" stain stick.
It removes a lot of stuff successfully. At least I have had a lot of success with it.

Susan

*in the future, buy those "washable" Crayola crayons, which is made to wash out.

I would say, you could try 409 spray...it usually works on crayons.

1 / 3