How to Remove Crayon from Leather Car Interior

I would appreciate any ideas on how to remove crayon from the leather interior of my car. I don't know how long it has been there. Thanks for any suggestions!!

I don't know - but ALWAYS buy the "washable" crayons. That's my advice. Then you can easily wipe it off of almost anything.

Use WD-40! Spray some on a paper towel and wipe a little off at time. Yes, it does work. It is the best crayon solvent ever. I worked on my car seat and I barely tell that is was there.

Traci

My Mom-owned business: www.cleanduct4kc.net

One of my daycare boys recently did this right on my cloth seats. Any citrus oil cleaner will clean it fast and easy.

Try the magic ersaer but go real easy to see if it fades.then a bit of rubbing alcohol do the same.

409 may work. Give it a shot. Good luck!

Try using armorall ?

Traci

I have used something called "Goof Off", comes in a little tin can in the cleaning supplies at grocery store, walmart etc. It works on a lot stains, scuff marks on floors from shoes. It smells like gasoline but works great! Good luck!

I have never tried this on leather but it has worked on cotten and a sofa:

Wet a rag or brown paper bag put this over the crayon mark. Then go over the rag or brown paper bag with a hot iron.

Good Luck.

1 / 3