How to Heat Cold Fried Chicken...

I just bought cold fried chicken from the deli at the grocery store because I haven't had it in forever and it looked really good! BUT... how do I reheat it? I've never bought it cold, and I know my family won't eat it unless it's hot. There are no directions on the package. I don't want it to be soggy either, so what temp and how long in the oven? Do I wrap it in tinfoil or something? Thanks :)

It looks REALLY good ;)

I would put it in the toaster oven. Probably something like MechanicMama said... 400 degrees for 10 minutes or until warm/crispy?

You should try it cold! Cold fried chicken is actually better and preferred by many.

Toaster oven or conventional oven at 425* (preheat) and for only a few minutes. Maybe 10min.

i love cold fried chicken its soooooo good but i would warm it up in the oven on 375 until its warmed through

Put it on a cookie sheet and heat it in the oven for about 15 minutes at 350.
I buy that all the time! Yum!

I usually throw it in the oven at 200 degrees for about 15 minutes or so.

It's really great COLD with honey mustard. I like it much better cold than hot. but if you must you can heat it in the oven or toaster on 300 or so. If you do it in the microwave it will likely be soggy.

We usually set the oven on 350, put it in when it gets to the temperature, heat for about 10-15 minutes... usually good and crispy...

1 / 3