How to get good deals on Gymboree clothes?

I love gymboree clothes for my daughter. But they are soo expensive. I know they have sales from time to time.. Does anyone know when gymboree has their big sales? or how to get good deals on their cute clothes??

Summary

Some moms shops online, while some goes to the outlet. Check out the article for more info.

They have outlets in both Birch Run and Great Lakes Crossing. The only way to get a deal is too buy from the clearance racks...usually after the season is over.

I like their clothes for my son, but yes, they can be pretty expensive. Maybe go to their website and sign up for emails about their sales, thesually have good sales the Day after Thanksgiving. Childrens Orchard is also awesome and actually where he gets most of his Gymbereee clothes from, we even got a really cool Gymboree rocking horse that he loves from there. They are resale, but the items are usually in great condition, some still have tags or the "extra" button in the baggie attached. I saw what city you are in and there is a Children's Orchard in your city. Children's Orchard ###-###-#### 44915 Hayes Rd. Hope I helped!

Hi L.!

They just had a big sale, 30% off of your total order and you could order on-line also to avoid all of the lines in the store.

Go to this website www.gymbohaven.com and sign of for their e-mails. They will send you e-mails before all of the sales, and if there are any sale codes, they'll send those to. Alos at this web-site you can view past lines from over the years, which is great to find what your looking for and then go to eBay and do a search. I buy most of my gymboree for my son and daughter on eBay and then re-sell them on eBay, it's almost like renting their clothes :)

Have fun!
J. in Macomb, MI

I have a friend who buys a ton of gymboree stuff from e-bay, check it out

I have an online Gymboree girl's only store... it's G. (.com) of course without the space or parenthesis.

I just got a Gymboree coupon in the mail today for 20% off. It's got a promo code 409000163015 to use on line. If you want the coupon to use in the store let me know and I can mail it to you. It's good until 12/24. I am not going to use it in the store. Just send me your address my e-mail is ____@____.com They are also doing gymbucks right now, for every $50 you spend you get a coupon for $25 off a future purchase of $50 or more.
Let me know if you want the paper coupon for in store shopping, other wise happy online shopping!

Did you ever go the Gymboree Outlet at Great Lakes Crossing mall? Also you can get coupons if you put your email address on their website mailing address section, or google "gymboree coupons".

I know a mom that is all about Gymboree especially for her 4 1/2 yr old daughter. She probably knows everything and sells and buys in a garage sale on-line. She also shops in the store and knows all about the levels and coupons. If you would like I could pass your email on to her and let you two talk. Just let me know at ____@____.com Thanks.

I have found some great deals on Gymboree stuff on ebay. Many times you can find things new with tags attached for really low prices. It might be last years merchandise but then at least you know no one else will have it! I have also bought used clothing if the pictures look good, it is well described and the seller has a good feedback score. I have never had anything used look ratty- always in good condition because it was only worn once or twice. Give it a shot.

W.

Sign up for emails from Gymboree website - they will give you coupons for sales and let you know what's coming up.

Sign up for Gymbohaven.com. You can sign up to get the weekly email that will tell you when the sales are and give you a sneak peak of the new lines. You'll find out about stuff even before the Gymboree Corp. email hits your in-box.

Rule #1 - never pay full price!!! I've been shopping over a year and have yet to pay full price for anything. The biggest sales are Red Hot Dot/Red Balloon Sale - usually in April and Dec (gymbohaven will let you know when it's coming around) You don't want to miss that sale.

They offer Gymbucks about 4 times a year. For every $50 you purchase you get a coupon for $25 off your next $50 purchase during the redemption period. Your local store can fill you in on the specifics.

There really is no mystery to shopping Gymbo (so don't pay anyone money to tell you how to shop there) Just shop sales and use the coupons!

Good luck and have fun!

p.s. I also sell my kids used Gymbo on Ebay and make back alot of what I invested. Sometimes I've even made money!!! So to me, Gymbo is very affordable.

I have two words for you, RESALE SHOP. Try a place like Once Upon A Child. The clothes are like brand new (they are very picky about what they will buy back and resell) and very affordable.

Gymboree has a semi annual sale going on right now, at least online. Check it out!!

Try the gymboree outlet!! There is one in Birchrun.

E-Bay, like the other mom said. They have lots of kid things
at good prices.

Try www.crazy8.com it is a new clothing store owned by Gymboree. They have great prices and free shipping.

I just got an email from Gymboree and they are having a big sale right now.

Best wishes!