How to Clean Tray on Fridge Ice/ Water Dispenser?

Moms,
I'm hoping that someone out there might have a trick that will help me get the tray under my fridge ice/ water dispenser clean! I can't seem to get this yucky build up stuff off of the tray at all, and its only accumulating more. Its been this way for years, and I've asked every cleaning lady that I've had, and none have been able to do it. I've done every cleaner under the sun, so if your suggestion is something of that nature, already tried it! I've used scrubs, abrasives.... you name it. Bleach... I've taken the tray out and scrubbed it over and over. I've soaked it in every cleaner as well. Have any of you had this happen? How do I fix it? My cleaning lady says that everyone has it, but I just can't imagine that there's no solution. Help!!

Vinegar and baking soda! It's horrible to see that white stuff, and really it never completely goes away that I've found. It's calcium deposits because the water is hard here.

clr or limeaway type cleaner if the other doesn't get it off.

"Bar Keeper's Friend" I get mine at Elliot's but I'm sure they have it elswhere. It works for EVERYTHING!!!! Good Luck!

Kaboom works pretty good for that. Just spray it on, leave it for about 5 minutes and then scrub off. It took a couple of times but it got it off for us. Our's has a part that you take out and I soaked that in oxiclean.

1 / 3