I have the same problem with my dresser. I have heard of a product called Nok-Out that should definitely take care of it. Come to think of it, I think I will get some too. You might have to find it online. The bottom of this reply contains the website with a good price. Here's the description from Nokout.com's website: Eliminate all odors and disinfect completely with the revolutionary magic of Nok-Out! This EPA Registered disinfectant solution is completely non-toxic and biodegradable. it is safe for humans, animals and the environment. Not only is Nok-Out a miracle for odor removal, it is also categorized as a mildicide, bacteriacide, and powerful viricide. Nok-Out offers a lot of cleaning power contained within one solution.
Hope this helps. L.