How to Clean Kitchen Chair Cushions

I was wondering if anyone had a good way/product recommendation on how to clean the cushions on our kitchen chairs. You know the deal, crayon/food/milk/dirt etc. Thanks!!

I use the Bissell Green Machine, it's an upholstry cleaner. I use it on sofas, spots, chairs... it's so useful.

I also use the Woolite Upholstery cleaner--it's great!

My husband stumbled upon a great upholstery cleaner for his car and it works great in the house too. Coral cleaner...look in the car care section.

I use the Woolite cleaner also. For really stubborn stuff, I use Oxyclean in warm water.

I use Woolite upholstery cleaner. And I found a spot remover at Ace Hardware called Tech Stain Remover, I saw it on TV and it works! Good Luck!

1 / 3

Explore Mamapedia

chairs cleaning kitchen