How Much Does Goddard School Cost?

And does anyone have any feedback on it? We're not looking for childcare--just pre-school. There's a new school in Elgin opening soon by us that we may be interested in sending our son to this fall in leiu of Dundee Township's Park Distric program. It just seems that the park district is not going to be able to provide enough of an academic challenge for him and we're afraid he's going to get bored. Thanks in advance for any and all responses!

Hi M.-I felt Goddard didn't provide much of an academic challenge and that is why I decided to take him out. It did cost me for 2 1/2 days-9-1P $320/month.

I don't know anything about Goddard school but you might want to check out my girl's school. It is bit pricey. I believe the preschool is about $450 a month but it is awesome. The school, Fox River Country Day School, is in the middle of a 56 acre forest preserve. They have a much more academic preschool but they also have so much more. Kids learn Spanish and computers. They take swimming and eviromental education. They have an enviromentalist who takes them all over the school, teaching them about nature. They are outside all of the time, walking around and playing so they get plenty of fresh air and exercise. It also has a very friendly atmosphere where everyone knows everyone else and we are like a big family. I can't say enough about the school. It goes until 8th grade. My oldest is going to be in 6th and has been there since kindergarten

They are opening one right by my house in Lake in the Hills as well (it might be open already) and I was wondering the same thing. If I have some time maybe I can stop in there this week and get some info. Although I just started my daughter at a different day care.

Hi--Did you call them? There is a # there--It forwards to their HQ office in PA. Or go on their website! They are franchises, so the fees may vary according to location.

1 / 3