How Much Do You REALLY Earn as a Scentsy Consultant?

Hi Moms!

I'm considering selling Scentsy to make a little bit of extra money on the side. Do any of you sell Scentsy? How much can you really make doing that? I know it's different for everyone but realistically... how much could I expect to earn?

All mlms end up costing you-money and relationships. You can make guaranteed money assisting the elderly or babysitting.

The home based deals and teams are basically MLM's where you sign on to a team and then you not only have to sell, you have to recruit new people to build your team as well. The more people you sign up, the more opportunity for more money for yourself.

Do you like to do these parties... Around here they are quite the turnoff. We finally no longer have the parties in my neighborhood... I'm talking Pampered Chef, Discovery Toys, MonaVie, Shaklee, you name it. When one of those invitations is sent it is just like an invoice.

Essentially, if you are a go getter and love to push your wares, maybe you will do well, but you also run the risk of running people away from you.

Good luck if you go for any of these deals.

It depends on how many friends you have and how much of that stuff you can unload on them untill they had enough. Also you can make money by recurting others to sell and cutting your selling circle smaller. I would not do it cause I love my friends.

I tried selling Discovery Toys and it was not at all profitable, ever! I lived in an area where there just wasn't a base for that sort of thing. If you already are pretty well connected to people that will host your first few parties, then it will be easier for you to get clientele and earn money. And if you are really disciplined, you won't take too much advantage over the consultant discount. You definitely have to WORK and stay busy to earn any money at these home-based sales businesses. Good luck.

Scentsy is a Direct Selling company, not an MLM. I wish people would learn the difference.

Since you're the boss, you get what you put into it. I think some of the other people have given you great advice on what they typically bring home.

It's not easy work which is why people try and fail. It's not a get rich quick scheme either.

I have sold scentsy for two yrs.. Recently resigned from my nursing job to make scentsy my full time job! I love it... I have traveled all over from CA,FL,NV,TX,MA, and now punta Cana! And they paid for it all because they reward you for doing well. Lol no nursing job ever gave me trips for my family and I when I did a good job :0
I think it just depends on how determined you are! I wanted to have a schedule I controlled for my family and now I do! I'm so happy I found Scentsy! And they do not have a minimum purchase anymore to stay active. They have taken all the bad out of "direct sales" they are changing the face of direct sales... That's why companies like Victoria secret consult them, and wall street journal is do stories about the scentsy family. I am not Mormon and they have NEVER (and I have met them several times) mentioned anything about religion :) scentsy is growing but at a safe pace. They only want to put out quality product! Like velata :)hope that helps.
www.family.velata.us
www.joinwickless.scentsy.us

I sell Scentsy and LOVE IT!! Like everything in life, you get out of it what you put in. I just started a few months ago, and I am VERY happy! My group (upline) is VERY SUPPORTIVE, unlike any other direct sales company I have worked with. I recently met with my upline Super Star Director and her OCTOBER 2011 check was OVER $64,000!! For ONE MONTH!! Sure she has been selling Scentsy for 6 years, but what other company can you work for that you can make that much in such a short time!! If you are still interested (and haven't already signed up under someone else), I would LOVE to sponsor you!!! Let me know! :)

PS: You no longer have to sell $150 every third month to stay active. You just have to put in ONE ORDER from June - December......even for $1 light bulb!!! It couldn't get any easier than that!!! PLUS Scentsy is going to do some exciting things soon....unprecedented things!!! Get in EARLY!

This company was started and owned by a Mormon. You can not make much unless you can sell to tons of people. You must keep up of 150.00 in sales for one month. You can have no more then 3 months lapse without high sales, or they will cancel your web site and account and you can not sell with them...that is what happened to me.....so even though you may have sales each month you must have at least $150.00...it doesn't matter if you sell 100.00 of products in a three months period they will cancel your account and you can not sell anymore:( I do not like working for this company...they get you hooked on the burners, and the Scentsy bars that you must buy from them. Then you have to always find a consultant to buy from. I do not appreciate that you MUST sell a certain amount of products or they cut you off. It takes a long time to recap the 99 dollars that you put out in the beginning unless you can sell hundreds of dollars in sales. I came out in a loss after 6 months of selling:(
If you have hundreds of people like a convention etc that can buy from you....then it would be worth it....but if your a mom looking to make money.......this is not a good idea for you!

1 / 3