How Much Do You Pay for Housekeeping/maid Service?

I'm interested in finding out how much maid services charge. Hourly or flat rate? How often do you have them come? Do you use a service or an individual? What do they do?

I paid Merry Maids 85$ for a 1800 sq foot house and had them come every two weeks to do the whole house and every week to do bathrooms and kitchen ($40). Most companies will come out and give you a quote for what you want done and you can bascially chose as much or little as you want. The price generally goes down with the frequency of the cleanings.

Hi K. Depending what type of cleaning you want. I work in a cleaning and restoration company and i get paid 20 dlr per hr. but i would say 10 minimum some one could charge you . depending how clean you want your house you could have them come once a week or how you think its best .
i do house keeping too and if youre interested you can give me a call at ###-###-#### or if you have any questions ..

good day K.

I recommend that you write down what services you want done. For example, if you only want your kitchen and bathrooms done it may be less than the full service price for things you don't need such as vacuuming or sweeping. Have them come every two or three weeks. Always use a professional service such as T. C. Services. See http://tabbycleaning.com/services for more tips on this topic

I use an individual who is VERY reasonable. I have a 1500 sq. ft. home. She does the floors, bathrooms, dusting, etc... for $40. I have her come every other week. We love it! Good luck and God Bless!

A.

Have you found a cleaning company that you are happy with? I own and operate Clean Start Services. I would love to talk to you about your cleaning needs. Read our reviews. You can reach me at 888 746 5434.

I have a 2500 sq foot home in Shelby Township. My housekeeper comes every 2 weeks. She cleans all rooms and floors and changes the master bedding. She charges $75. Let me know if you would like here number.

1 / 3