How Much Do I Pay a Dog/house Sitter per Day?

I am going out of town for a week and my babysitter has agreed to stay with my dog and house sit. (My dog is on meds and hates kennels!) How much seems reasonable to pay her per day? Any advice is appreciated!
A.

I pay my pet sitter/house sitter about $15 to $20 a day.

did you get an answer on this? i have the same question. thanks- M.

We pay a middle-schooler about $10 per day. A college student about $15 per day - but we're giving her a break from parents and siblings, so she'd probably do it for free!

If you use a dog sitting service, it's normally FIFTY-ish dollars just for the overnight stay(and I've seen up to $100!)...more for them to come at dinnertime or pop in during the day. Until recently, I paid mine $30 a full day and she would sleep at my house. I thought that was a great deal, since a kennel is usually $20+ a day. She just moved away and I'll be moving 30 miles away soon, so I'll need someone good, too.

I know someone that has her company here in the Thornton area. I have a call into her to ask what is a reasonable price. If I remember right she said somehing about $25.00 a day. I know she can stay over night if need be.

Hopefully she can get back to me this mornting still.

If you have any questions I am in Golden also. Feel free to call me at ###-###-####.

Take care J.

1 / 3