How Much Did/does Your 10 Month Old Weigh

I am the mother of a 10 month old peanut (17.5 pounds) and I just wanted to ask other moms how much their 10 month olds weigh. He was born at 36 weeks and weighed 6 pounds 1 oz. He had a severe case of reflux that he outgrew at about 8 months so I know he has some catching up to do. The only thing that worries me is that he has beasically stopped eating solids on me for about the last week and a half. He has had a really bad cold and now is top teeth are coming in so I know that is part of the issue, but I know that he really can't afford to not eat because he is so small to start with. Actually the only thing he will eat is goldfidh crackers. Does anyone know of any high calorie snacks that I can try to give him to make sure that he doesn't lose any weight? Thank you

I have 10 month old twins. One is 17 lbs, the other one is 21 and a half pounds.

I will swear to you that my daughter, the 17 pound wonder, out eats her 21 pound brother every day of the week. But she is really active.

I wouldn't worry too much.

My daughter weighed 14.5 lbs at 10 months. She's now 18 months and 19 lbs. She's perfectly healthy, just small. She also had reflux that she didn't outgrow until recently. Some days she eats a lot, some days barely anything except milk. With her, we offer a variety of foods each day, and she also eats more if she sees us or another child eating the food too. I wouldn't worry too much about your son's weight. As long as he still has energy and you keep offering food, even if its goldfish crackers for a week until his cold gets better and his teeth come in.

Hey hun, i am in the same boat. my some is 10 mo and weighs 17.5 lbs. my ped has me weighing him every month and calling them to report, to make sure he is gaining. he has also decided to stop eating solids, we are back to baby foods. but as long as hes eating, right. I dont know what to do for him, I really dont want them to put him on any sort of growth hormones. How tall is your son? Mine is 26.3in. So height and weight combined hes fine! hes just going to be short :) I'm 5'3 and my husbands 5'4 my mother in law is barley 5 foot!

my 10 mth old is 26 pounds he has 4 teeth at top and 3 bottom try cut up banannas high n calories

My son is about 22 lbs, but is really long and slightly skinny. He was really chunky at birth at 9 lbs 8 ozs and 20 1/2 inches. He won't eat baby food or baby cereal, but will eat small amounts of table food (gotta find another baby to eat the all the baby food I bought!). He doesn't seem to eat much either. Those little pieces of freeze dried fruit? Are they high in calories? Harder cheeses (cut in mini cubes)? Whole fat cottage cheeze? Maybe some of little snack crackers (similar to goldfish) that are higher in fat - you'd have to look at the dietary info on each box... :P Teething can ruin an appetite because of all the saliva that goes into the tummy. My guess is that it is a very temporary stage (and not to worry), but if it continues too much ask the doc., if they aren't worried, try to wait it out and if you can't, get a second opinion.

I wouldn't worry too much.

I have a 10 1/2 month old. He is only 15lbs, he had a reflux problem when he was lil to 7 months we have been to the gastroligist, we have had x rays, ultra sounds,been to the genetics doctor and soon to be going to the endocrinology doctor, he has had blood draws and the only thing they said was to pump him full of calories he is on 4 scoops of formula for 6 oz bottle, he has a scoop of formula in a jar of baby food and he has to eat a jar of food with the scoop in it with every meal! My son was 18 days earlie and he weighted 5lbs 3 ounces he was 17 3/4 inches long. I have come to the conclution that all babys grow at their own size and he will be just fine. He also was sick around the first of the year and didnt wanna eat he was teethin and just a cranky lil boy! Good luck to you and just cherish him cause know matter what he will always be perfect to you!

At 10 months, our son weighed 24 pounds. I'm 5'9" and dad is 6'5". He's followed his growth curve and our pediatrician is not worried. Lucky for us, he eats anything put in front of him but hasn't seemed over- or under-fed.

All kids are different, so if you pediatrician isn't worried you shouldn't either.

My daughter is 16 months and weighs 18 pounds.

1 / 3