How Many of You Mama's Believe in the Chinese Gender Calendar?

So I just found out my best friend is having a little boy.. she believes in the Chinese Gender Calendar and relies on it. Its kinda funny. It predicted she would have a boy.. and sure enough she is having a boy. So far it has worked for everyone I know, including myself with my first. Im desperately wanting a girl, and I know ill be happy with whatever I get as long as its healthy. How many of you mama's tried it? Was it accurate? Now I know the gender is up to the men... but still? I'd love to hear some feedback!

It was right with all three of my children (a girl and two boys), but it was wrong for a lot of people I know.

Nope, it was wrong both times for me. It said my twin boys should have been a girl. Now, it says my little girl due this summer should have been a boy.

I COMPLETELY believe in it. it is actually proven to be 97% accurate. but what alot of people dont know is that you are supposed to go by your LUNAR age. which is different than your actual age. see i am 21. but my lunar age is 23.
it was right for my SIL, for ME, and for all my friends that have been pregnant!

edit: Here is a couple charts where you can find out your lunar age

http://fortuneangel.com/CAge2.htm

http://www.chinesegenderchart.info/gender-calculator.php

Nope is was right with first by luck and second said a girl and Nope I had a Boy! L.

It didn't work for me. It said my boys should've been girls. :)

Worked for us... one boy and one girl! :)

You have a 50% chance it will be right...teehee

Well I still have to give birth so lets see...but the calendar has predicted I will have a boy, AND on New Year's Eve 2010 a woman came up to my husband and me and said (out of the blue) that we would have a boy child by Nov 2011. Naturally, we were skeptical and slightly weirded out by this-we aren't very mystical people and esp., as we really were only considering conceiving in the coming months - not days. Lo and behold, we conceived about 6 days later after this "prophesy", sex unknown, but giving birth before November!

Well -- it has a 50% chance of being right :)

I checked my ovulation calender from when i got pregnant and it was spot on correct. it was weird but true for me.

1 / 3