How Long Does Your 1 Year. Old Stay Awake Between Naps?

My 13 month old has suddenly de died that he won't nap one of his two naps for the past week. I am so frustrated. I know that he has done this in the past and it has meant that he was able to stay awake for longer periods of time. Until just now he was going down every 2 and half hours reliably. How long is your one year old able to stay awake between naps and bedtime at this point? Tia, mommies!

My 13 month old sleeps about 7:30p-6:30a. She naps at 9 and 1 for about 2 hours each. My ped said to go to one after lunch nap around 14-15 months.

By 1, all three of mine dropped down to one nap. Would wake up around 8, go down for a nap around 12:30, sleep until 3:30 and in bed for the night around 8.

my son is 15 mnths old and started taking only one nap a day around 12 mnths

the baby might be ready to go to one nap a day... so try this.. instead of nap 2.5 hours after he wakes up.. put him down at 3 or 3.5 hours after he wakes up.. so maybe the baby wakes up at 7am goes down for 1 long nap at 10 or 1030.. when babies give up the 2nd nap/// they go to bed earlier at night.. bedtime migh need to be 6 or 630 for a while.

1 / 3