How Long Does Teething for 2 Year Old Molars Last?????

I've been doing some research about this. It just started, drooling, crankiness, chewing on her hand, not sleeping well....and on. The research I've seen said can take a month per tooth is the average answer. Is this expected for another 4-5 months???? My poor daughter! I'm just wondering how long yours took.

FOREVER! Seriously. I think it took my kids each about 6 months for those four molars to come in.

It was particularly disruptive for my 2nd child - he was already a picky eater, and I think all he ate for most of his second year was pasta and applesauce.

F O R E V E R!!! It has taken way longer than 4-5 months for my poor son who's a little over 2.5 to get them, and his pediatrician says it's normal :-/

mine's been trying to get in his 2 yr molars for about 3 months now...and two finally poked through about a week ago, but they sure are taking their sweet time coming all the way in. the other two are still mia...hopefully any day now.

or her poor mommy=) i think it dpends on the kid...some kids are not bothers and others are gurmpy and the other things you descibed..my daughter was like yours, but it J. meant more naps were needed to make up for lack of sleep

Forever! My girls seem to both be forever teething. I know it sounds crazy, but have you heard of Amber necklaces for teething pain? It's one of those things that I would have never believed until I tried it on my daughter. My 20 month old loves hers & I swear I see a difference in her mood when she has her necklace on. Google amber teething necklaces. Feel free to send me a private message if you want recommendations on where to buy them. Hang in there!

Not sure but my son is 18 months and STILL working on his one year molars for at least the last 5 months. They're about HALFWAY in now so it makes me want to cry to think the 2 year ones will be anyday soon now too. I don't think I can handle that much teething!

1 / 3