How Long Did It Take You to Show with Each Pregnancy

Hi Mamas!

My husband and I are TTC our 3rd baby. With our girls I got pregnant the first month trying. I showed at 9 weeks with baby #1 and 6 weeks with baby #2. This is our first month of trying and I swear that I'm pregnant! I feel pregnant and think I'm showing already. Hubby thinks it's just my body getting used to not being on the pill. My period isn't due until June 4th so it's too early for a PT. This could just be in my head but I just don't know!

What were your experiences with feeling pregnant and showing with pregnancy #2, 3...

Thank you for all of your replies!! Well...I have to give last month to hubby. My body must have been adjusting to being off the pill and ovulating for the first time in 4 years! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this month. :)

1st pregnancy took about 20 weeks. Second took about 5 minutes after conception to start showing. Gah!

I have the benefit of knowing exactly when I got pregnant due to IUI. With my first I was already getting bigger breasts and extrememly sensitive smell a week before I was supposed to take a pregnancy test. With my second, I had sever nausea the week after the IUI and I put on 15 lbs within 3 weeks. This brought me back up to the weight of my prepregnancy self with my first son. If I hadn't been pregnant either time I would have been shocked because my bady immediately changed. All the best, I hope congrats are in order.

I have had 6 children and am currently pregnant with #7 and with each one it was different. The first I didn't show for quite sometime, but then with #2 is was more like 16 wks but each time it has come earlier. I think with this last one I was completely into my maternity clothing by 12 weeks. Each one has been different.

I am 14 weeks preg now with my 3rd and think I look about 6 months preg! I told people right away this time....before they started asking about me my weight gaining! I hid myself so well with baby 1 and 2, and to tell you the truth I was skinnier before this baby than any of the other 2....I don't know why this one is different, and I am sure it is not twins!

With my first, I didn't know I was pregnant until I was about a month and a half along (she was a surprise!). And I didn't start showing at all until after 3 months. I am 7 weeks pregnant now (this one was planned) and I knew right away that I was pregnant. It was just a really strong feeling that I had and I just knew it. And I am already starting to show a little bit. So every pregnancy is different. But I would say to be careful with your feelings. Don't get too excited until it is time to take the test because even though we should trust our instincts, they are not always right. Good luck. :)

Well when I actually felt pregnant is way different from when I started looking pregnant. With my first I really didn't start feeling pregnant until I started getting sick around 10 weeks. And I really didn't start to show, like nice round tummy and in maternity clothes until 6 months. With my second I did get a few days of sickness really early (like week 3 of pregnancy) but then it went away until about 8 weeks along. And again with that pregnancy I wasn't really showing until about 6 months along. But all women are different. And even though I didn't feel or look pregnant as early as you I new both times for sure that I was before taking a test.

My first pregnancy I didn't show until 20 weeks , second it was 15 wks and 3rd it was 10 wks.

I started showing around 16 weeks with my 2nd pregnancy, and then by 24 weeks I looked like I was 8 months!!!

1 / 3