How Do I Remove Paint from My Leather Chairs?

My children have gotten wood and puffy paints on my black leather dining room chairs and I'm not sure how to get it off. I have wiped them with a damp cloth and then used the weiman leather wipes, and that got some of it off, but not all. I don't want to scratch them up by scrubbing to hard and not sure what is safe to use on leather. Any suggestions would be very helpful, I am having relatives over in another week and and just tired of looking at big yellow spots on my chairs!

Sol-U-Mel works wonders! I had a leather couch that ended up pretty much coated in paint by my 8-month-old--it was not a pretty sight. Sol-U-Mel at full strenght took the paint right off and did not harm the leather one bit.

Try nailpolish remover, it worked for me...but dont leave it on, wash it off after it took off the paint.

Good luck! I hear you!

Solumel has gotten so many stains out of furniture, carpet, & even clothing for me! I know it will take finger nail polish out of carpet. I don't see why it won't take paint off a leather couch. It is fantastic!

Contact the company that makes the paints. My husband got melted crayon off his car seats by following the advice from the crayon company.

1 / 3