How Do I Find a Reputable Stay at Home Mom Gig?

I am a 26 year old stay at home mom. I am a high school graduate and had been working for 6 years as a nanny before I got pregnant. I am currently a stay at home mom but I am looking to make some extra money. Does anyone know of any reputable stay at home jobs, that will not start charging my credit card every month. There are a lot of scams on here and I am so tired of going through them only to discover my credit card is getting billed while I am making no money.

Hey,
I work from home with a reputable company that is registered with the BBB. We work together to enhance the lives of people around us, by providing them with healthy, safe products for their household I'd love to get you more information about what I do. We do great overviews that go into detail about what we do. If you're interested, send me an email ____@____.com with a few good times to reach you, and I'l give you a call and get you into one of those overviews. Or ask for information from my website www.workathomeunited.com/joycita Good luck!

Hi Abby,
I wanted to tell you about something that I stumbled up that is going to be really huge. It is very new so not every person you come across is talking about and it is NOT selling. It is 21st century meets ancient chinese wisdom. These are holographic chips for pain, energy and sleep Acupuncture on the go.The really cool thing is that you can use this with your family and your pets. If you really like helping people and you are able to send out mail and use the phone you can having a thriving business. I love it. You can go to www.loreetaylorjordan.cieaura.com and check out what these chips do and let me know if you would like to know more. L.

Hello Abby,
Heard of Melaleuca, awesome Co. not MLM or Pyramid. Consumer Direct Marketing. No risk or investment , no selling, delivering, taking orders, collecting money or stocking inventory. Check this out. interested? msg.me ____@____.com.

I started keeping kids in my home less than a year ago and it's going really well. Check your states website to see what you need. I also have a childcare profile on sittercity that got me in touch with my first clients. Now I just go by word of mouth. What I earn is a real help to my family. I've created great relationships with the other families I work with and my daughter likes having kids to play with all the time. I have found that some parents prefer in-home daycare for various reasons such as less sickness and a more comfortable enviroment for the child. I charge a weekly rate even if a day is missed or I have an hourly rate if only occasional care is needed. Email me if you have any questions about this.

hi, Abby, I've been doing Pure Romance parties for over 10 years now, and I LOVE it! (I quit my nursing job after 7 months). There is an upfront investment in your demo kit but after that, you buy at a discount and sell at full price to make your profit. No monthly charges on your card, and the co. only requires that you buy $50 worth of product every 2 months. We earn free stuff based on how much we sell, and have a yearly convention for awards and to cash in credits earned all year. We've been to Orlando, New Orleans, and Las Vegas for conventions since I started. Your business is your own. You work when you want to, stay home when you want to. The money's great, the company is the best of it's kind, and our products are top-of-the-line. We have tons of training material, so you do indeed become a "sexpert". It's fun, it's easy, and people love the stuff we sell. The best part for me, as a nurse, is talking with women about their bodies and their relationships. It's Ladies Only at the parties, so I have a fabulous girls' night out 2-3 nights a week. If you're interested, email me at ____@____.com, or go online at pureromance.com to find someone in your area for local support.

You want to check Direct Selling Assocation www.dsa.org for legitimate businesses like Avon, Tupperware, Discovery Toys.

I've been selling Discovery Toys since my child was an infant (15 years!) It's the perfect product for moms to sell because it helps them financially while helping their child(ren) to become smarter. Children learn quite a bit while playing with age-appropriate developmental toys. Read about us at www.toysofdiscovery.com. I will help you achieve whatever level of success you desire. There is no monthly fee, only the initial start up cost of the sample kit, which can be billed in one month, or spread out over 3 months.

Grow a garden. It may not make much cash, but it sure saves money at the grocery store.

I bought some blackberry plants and they reproduced so vigorously I had may more than what I started with. Next spring I'm going to pot them and sell them at farmers market. Just an idea.

Hey,

What do you like to do?

I have a friend who travels a lot and takes a ton of pictures. She has turned that into a little business making theme based note cards and other things with the pictures. But you wouldn't have to travel. She has a whole line on nature pics taken around town during the different seasons. Another friend AND a relative who literally just enjoyed taking pictures, are pretty much self taught, and are doing pretty darn good now as professional photographers. I've got a neighbor who's passion is yoga and is going to start teaching out of her house.

I am a nurse and once I quit working clinically, I really needed something to fill my passion and have started a wellness education business. Just this week I taught a class through our local sports and rec organization. Had 16 people there at $20 a pop! I also do 1 on 1 home consultations that I charge by the hour.

Through my wellness education business, I am also involved in 2 direct sales companies. One I've been involved with for 9 years. There is a one time yearly fee of $50. No monthly minimum sales or anything. You do as much or as little as you like. The other one compliments my teaching and the other one but is a completely different company. It is a one time fee of $99. You do need to sell or buy $200 worth every 4 months, but it is FOOD. I really don't do either as a 'business' but because I've researched and believe in the products. And with the food line, it is a good, chemical free food line that is easy to sell. I've never had a problem with the every 4 month minimum.

1 / 3