Homeschooling - Bethany,MO

I just joined the mama source I was just wanting to know if anyone is currently homeschooling. I have just started homeschooling since October.
Are you in any homeschooling groups?
Thanks

Hello, my name is D.. I just started home schooling this year. It's been a bit of a learning experience, and my kids are really wanting to get together with other kids. Have you found any good groups? My kids are 5, 4, 2, and 7 months.

R.,

My son is not quite 10 months old, so obviously I'm not schooling yet, but I went to school for elementary education and was involved with a homeschool coop for a while called CommUnity Homeschool Co-op. You can look them up online. I also have friends who homeschool and get together a few times a week and they call it "group school". I'd love to pass on any info I can if you want to email me.

Missy

Hi, My name is K. and I homeschool my 9 year old son. This is our second year. I'm apart of a few online groups that get together for park days and homeschool days at incredible pizza. Feel free to email me at ____@____.com

Hi! My son is only 2 years old so I am not yet homeschooling but I plan to. I just got on the e-mailing list for the homeschool group in my community. I want to be as prepaired as I can when it comes time to teach my children.

Hi, my name is P.. I'm homeschooling my son. I homeschooled my older son for 8 years.

My sister homeschool's all her kids (except the one who graduated from homeschooling) and my sister in law homeschools her daughter.

My sisters kids have never gone to any school but homeschooling.

If I can be of help ..please email me at ____@____.com

Hi R.,

My name is A., and was wondering where you live, what age your kids are etc. I am the mother of a 3-year old and would LOVE to homeschool, but not quite sure yet, so whatever info. you get, or if you want to get together, feel free to contact me. Thanks.

I homeschool. I have a 7,6 & 5 year old. I am a part of a group in Okmulgee. If you want to contact me on my email you can email me at ____@____.com
thanks

I just joined mamasource and saw your question. We homeschool our daughter, age 7 1/2. I belong to a few homeschool groups online at Yahoo and we belong to our area homeschool group too. We love to homeschool. I am the field trip coordinator and Cloverbud (4-H) leader for our local group. How many kids do you have? What made you want to homeschool? For us, public school wasn't an option. We knew even before we got pregnant that we would homeschool. We have been blessed with some family support and great friends that we have made through our local group. Do you belong to a local group?

1 / 3