Home Remedy - El Paso,TX

can I recomend to a person, a family secret for acne? how do I patent it. ? or / sale it?

thank you so much for answering my question. You girls are great! thanks again. S. D.

Haven't read the other posting so may be repeating. Go ahead. Usually people are open to ideas especially if nothing else is working for them. If you tell them it's still up to them to use it or try it but at least they have the information.

Tell us the family secret! Share please!

NEVER touch your face other than to wash it.
Wash it only with gentle and non overdrying products.
NEVER use extremes of hot or cold water.
NEVER scrub an angry or irritated face.
NEVER use anything too harsh because it will cause over-drying which will cause more oil to be secreted and it's a never ending cyle.
Simple is best.
Good old fashioned witch hazel on a cotton ball is excellent for clearing oil and as an astringent.
It's soothing to the owies, not too harsh, and cleans nicely.
You can get a huge bottle of it for less than $5 at any drug store or pharmacy.
Witch hazel cleared up my friend's daughter's skin when even Proactive didn't work.

Try it.

S.,
I have also found that when I have short hair, my face seems to break out alot. This is because of the chemicals in my hair care products get on my face and cause irritation. I have eliminated the harmful chemicals out of my personal products and this helps!

cleanliness. An absolute dedication to facial cleansing.

& for most people, eliminating soda & junk food....sticking to lots of water & healthy food choices.

I agree with Sue...often a healthy diet and lots of water is helpful.

I've never tried this, but I've heard honey and cinnamon mixed together into a paste make a great remedy.

There are about 7 supplements that can help. Two are GLA and zinc. If you would like the rest of the list let me know and I will look them up.

Yes, sure why not!!!? The only question is, there's so many people that think if it doesn't come in a bottle and you pay lots of money for it, it probably won't work. I have quite a few cousins like that. I happen to love home remedies. I guess that's why I am a huge fan of Dr. Oz. Always learning new stuff on his shows.

1 / 3