Home Based Job

Want to make money quickly and would be really good a the inhouse party sales thing. Its an investment to get started so nervouse about selling someithing(like jewerly) I'm not all that excited about. Need money now for bills so does anyone know a company thats different and appealing to the public. I know I can give a great party and sell but I want to really be honest when I gve people advice about their choices(Does this make me look like a grandma?example. ) It needs to be different than Avon, energy driink, makeup,plastic ware,natural products that are for cleaning or eating, and no candles or things that plug in. Im a professional photoagrapher, I love people.. ect...Desperate for an answer.. you all did great with the last question.. i put my faith in you all again..

I'm not the selling type, so I can't speak from that perspective, but I've been to lots of "party's" and my favorite products hands down are from Pampered Chef. I have products that I bought over 10 years ago that I still use and are still in awesome condition. The cooking stones are my favorites.

Depending on what your background/skills are, you might try freelancing.
There are several freelancing websites.

Offhand:
www.guru.com
www.hirerr.com
www.elance.com
www.hiremymom.com

All legit

Also for info and resources:
http://toolbx.com/

Like anything, it is not "immediate" money. It is work.

Or, try babysitting to make some 'immediate' cash or extra money.
There is always that need for it.

Check out Thirty One. My mom and friend are selling it. It seems to be kind of near the beginning and growing quickly. www.mythirtyone.com The items are getting very popular around here. I love their stuff myself!

You are so smart to make sure you 100% love the product you are going to sell. That is so important. I used to sell Longaberger, and really loved it. I met lots of people, enjoyed the parties. However, please know that it is a constant thing you have to work hard at. You cannot ever rest and grow. And, when you have a party at night, you will be preparing a lot of the day for it (depending on the product and how much of your own things you take). And, often, you have to put a lot of your income back into the business for new samples, supplies like order forms, etc. It's a lot of work for little return.
You said you are a photographer. Is there any way you can turn that into income? You can make/sell cards with your photography on them. You can even do this through home shows. Just do your own thing! Maybe you can have photography party, where you take photos of the guests, they can come prepared. You can have props. It can be themed. You can photograph wives for their husbands, children, couples, etc. I don't know all the logistics, but I think you can probably come up with something. Make it fun and entertaining. You can have prints of your work available for sale. You can just take orders, offer framed/unframed, various sizes. I really think you can do this on your own without someone else's business plan owning what you do.

Why not try to take pictures of children at home.
:Your own business would be best. Call around
and send out flyers etc. As friends. At your church etc.

How would you like to participate in a business project that has the potential to be bigger than WalMart?

You need to follow your passion and do something you love.

I personally feel all the MLM's are a crock and the people at the top are making money and all the little followers just think they are. No, I've never been involved with MLM , I just hate seeing them prey on people, espeically here.

If you are a good photographer, go for it. You can start out with affordable photography.... Schools need photographers for individual pictures, sporting events, PTA's and booster clubs need good pictures, etc. Get out to a nice area and let people see you taking pics, then if they ask you questions, give them a business card and offer a good deal.

Think outside the box.

Melaleuca is a great company because 1. they sell things that people buy every day 2. Their products are high quality and reasonably priced and safe for your home 3. Once you sign up a customer, you don't have to deliver products, collect money or anything like that. They buy directly from the company and you get a check each month. I'm a customer but I've signed up family and friends and people that I've given samples to and I've gotten a check every month since I signed up April of 2007. It's not an MLM so you're not going to lose your shirt or lose your business. I can give you more info or you can go to melaleuca.com and click on "Get to know Melaleuca." Let me know what you think. Good luck!

1 / 3