High Risk Dr?

I am looking for a good well recommended high risk Dr one preferably that works with older women. I am over 40 an new to the area and just found out i am pregnant. I have had a miscarriage in the past and i am a over weight. So i have a lot of factors working against me. I don't have a regular dr. yet to get any recommendations from so if anyone can suggest a High risk dr that would be wonderful. I live in Plano. Also any input about the hospitals around her would be great as well. Thank you so much for you help.

I was 43 when I delivered my singleton and 47 when I delivered twins. My OB was great. Her name is Julie Hagood. She is with Walnut Hill OB/GYN. It might be a slight drive, but so worth it. I delivered at Plano Dallas. My friend who had quads delivered there too. The experience was great!!! Good luck

Contact Us

Mailing Address:
Obgyn Associates of Dallas, P.A.
712 N. Washington
Suite 250
Dallas, TX 75246

Phone:
###-###-####

Fax:
###-###-####

Call our main number for directions to our new Frisco office
I use Dr. Ehmer but I've heard all the drs in the practice are great. I'm very overweight and I know others that go there, alot of them are high risk also. Hope this helps and CONGRATS!

Congrats on your pregnancy. I would highly recommend my OB GYN. His name is Dr.Clark Griffith and he works out of Presby of Dallas. I'm not sure if he's classified as a "high risk" doctor but I'm sure he would provide you with all of the important care you need for your pregnancy. I'm only 25 but he's delivered all of my babies and is a brilliant doctor. Give him a call and go have a consultation with him. I'm always very happy with the care I get from him and his staff.

Health Central
###-###-####

S., congratulations on your pregnancy!

If you want to drive a little south from Plano, I highly recommend Dr. Gregory Chapman at Health Central Ob-Gyn, which is at Presby Dallas. His number is ###-###-####. He hasn't delivered a baby for me, but three of my friends who had multiple pregnancy losses (miscarriages and stillbirths) with other doctors have gone on to have living children with Dr. Chapman. He's very thorough, very attentive, and takes your concerns seriously.

Best of luck to you and your baby!

I had a high risk pregnancy. My OBGYN is Dr. Ralph Turner and his partner Dr. Stacey Stephens (both men). Their office is at Presbyterian Plano. They both delivered my daughter - c-section.

972/312-1309

Work Address:
6200 W.Parker .#502
Plano, TX
good luck!

I'm a high risk patient as well and there are two perinatologists that I would highly recommend. Dr. Weiss is very smart and has great bedside manners. He is located in Medical City of Dallas off of 75 & Forrest. I'm seeing him right now as I am pg with my third baby. My OB is Dr. Oliveira and she is an absolute doll. My OB sends me to him for certain tests. Both are great. If you would rather go to Presby Plano look up Dr. Koster, she's another amazing perinatologist. I used her for with my first baby...didn't go back b/c Plano Presby is too far for me.

I see Dr. Christopher Riegal over at Presby Plano. I love him and his staff. I had my son a year ago and was very high risk. He was great. He watched me like a hawk and I had ultrasounds with each office visit. During my entire pregnancy I felt confident I was getting the best care I could get. If we have another one he's who I want to see again.

http://www.drriegel.com/

Also I am older mom as well and he nor his staff never made me feel bad for being an older mom either.

Good luck with your pregnancy. What a little blessing you are carrying.

I had 2 of my three at Presby Plano...I did go to see Dr. Thomas Albert for level 2 sonos with my last two and he seemed nice. I don't know if a regular ob is in your options as well but I delivered with Garrett Garner (he's in the practice Northlake OBGYN) at Presby Plano and any of the doctors there I'd be fine going to. Hope that helps!

1 / 3