Help...I Need a James Bond 007 Cake for This Saturday

I promised my soon-to-be 6 yr old stepson that I would have/make a 007 cake for him. I would prefer to purchase one...vs make it myself!
Any ideas where I can order one ladies???

Earlier this afternoon I called the two bakeries in the responses I had received at that point-no go!! Then I picked up the phone and started dialing on about my fifteenth call I got ahold of Celebrity Bakery in Frisco-they were awesome-so helpful and friendly! For $32.50 I have my James Bond 007 cake to pick up on Saturday morning!!
Thanks for all the responses!!

Try Cake Carousel in Richardson. They make all kinds of cakes and do great work.

Depending on what you want, Tom Thumb makes great cakes and they can airbrush anything on a cake. They only require 48 hours notice so they work in a pinch.

Also, if you have a design you want, they can make a cupcake cake out of it. They did a great job on my daughter's birthday cupcake cake. It looked exactly like the invitations I designed for her. Everyone raved about the look and taste of them.

GL!

Hi B.,

Call Barbara Day at Kroger's in Sachse. She does amazing work and can do it on the fly.

###-###-####

Best of Luck!

C. Roeschen
The Trinity Group
Keller Williams
###-###-####
www.TheTrinityGroup.org

1 / 3