Help with Names

I need help finding a name for our going to be newest boy of the family. I have four months until he is going to arrive, but i have been dwelling over it for a while now. we already have three boys in our family and alot of nephews so there is a slim picking. We had a problem coming up with a name for our soon to be one year old boy, so any suggestions would be helpful.

I just wanted to post that we decided to name him Zackary Earl. I don't really like the name Earl, however its after my grandfather! May he rest in peace...
Thanks to all who helped with my decision.

When I was pregnant the boys name that we had picked was Mason Gage. Just a suggestion. Did you get a baby name book? It might be helpfull to look up you find name from a heratiage or something like that to help you narrow down some names. We also both went through the book and wrote down names that we liked then compared list to see what names were on both of the lists. Good luck and Congrats!

I used this site quite a bit when we were searching for names. It came in kind of handy to look at when things were/are common and stuff. See if it helps.
http://babynamewizard.com/namevoyager/lnv0105.html

My husband and I like Brock... We are hoping to have give that name to someone soon!!

I really like Grayson, sounds like Mason, which is our first boys name so we will never be using it...Could call him Gray for short. Our boys are Mason & Jay.
People are going away from really strange unheard of names and spellings, the new way to be different is to choose a nice traditional or classic name. No matter what you pick, it will be perfect!! www.babynames.com is a great resource! HAVE FUN!

I have so many boys names that I love and I'm sure I will never get to use them!! We already have one daughter! My all time favorite boys name is Easton. I grew up playing sports and I always used an Easton brand bat playing softball. Well, I was announcing a high school baseball game and one of the boys names was Easton, so that's my name! Other boys names we like...Breckin, Peyton, Brooks, Sutton. Good Luck!

It might depend on what your names are for your other boys. You might want to try a nationality or type of name and then go from there. Personally, I really like scandanavian names, and really like Magnus. But, that will most likely not get a lot of approval in this region. Do you want a more common name, or one that is a little different, without being too out there? I definitely still love Max, but it is getting way to popular for my taste. How about Jax? Last names are also increasing in popularity. This can be neat if it has some background. My sister recently named her son our mother's maiden name, which is pretty cool. (gillis, and they call him gil or gilly) I am also very fond of Finley and Fin for short. But, you may be more fond of Ethans and Aidens, and then these probably sound wacky! Best of luck to you!

I thought that this was a unusaual name but very good. Gavin I like it

i do genealogy so we went through the family tree and picked names we liked. We have a tradition were the boys all have the same middle initial so finding a derivitive narrowed down the field. if you do that you'll probably tend to come up with more traditional/victorian era names. Remember, if you think of more contemporary names, think about how they might feel about using it at age 36. We decided we didn't really care for vowel-beginning names (especially for girls). if you have a lot of boys names in the family, but you like one of them you can come up with an alternate spelling or flip it from middle to first or vice versa. Also, remember that if you pick something that shows up in the top 10 list, you will very well have 5 kids in his class with the same name. While we liked it, we wanted him to some what unique. while you're waiting for his arrival, don't hesitate to try out some, see how they sound. sometimes they sound different in use than in a laundry list. good luck.

Found our list of boy names.
Matthew Lawrence
william
Jackson
Presley
Joshua Lincoln
Nicholas

1 / 3