Help with My Niece Who Has HSP Illness from Giardasil Vaccine

Hi moms, my niece was diagnosed with HSP.( my understanding is it is an illness mostly seen in kids that is triggered by a virus, bacteria, or drug) The immunologist said it was from the Giardasil vaccine she got that day. It was her first Giardasil in the series of three. Her symptoms started 1 hour after the vaccine. Her hands and feet swelled and she then developed the rash, abdominal pain,vomitting, etc. that goes with the HSP. They said it could last up to one month, but she has had it since Aug. 12. She has been in and out of the hospital so much I don't know how many times.My sister and her family are stressed out and so am I. My niece has lost almost 18 pounds. She is 14 years old and has missed all of school this year except for 2 half days that she went two weeks ago.She is now going to be homebound where a teacher comes once a week for two hours a day to help her catch up. I just wanted to know if any of you have experienced this HSP.I have never heard of it until now and am so confused about it and what else my sister can do. I just want to help her if there is something else she needs to know. Thanks a lot.

Thanks moms for all of the great advice. My sister is checking into the chiropractor and naturopath. Her insurance may not cover it but we will see.She is never getting the Gardasil vaccine again. Yesterday my niece came down with the H1N1. so now she has something else to battle. All of you moms had great responses and I read them to my sister and I could tell it boosted her up, so thanks a lot. It is nice to know there is always a silver lining and we would not feel that way if you moms did not give us the hope. Smiles and much love to you all. C. and Janet

I am not allowing my daughter to get vaccinated with this because of issues like this. I hope she gets well and that they don't consider continuing with the shots.

Oftentimes vaccines include dead virus or dead bacteria to stimulate the body to overcome it if it should come in contact. However, many people respond to the dead bacteria/virus as strongly as if it were live. The dead virus/bacteria is known as a miasm, which means it still leaves a trace of the pathogen. That is why some people die or have serious reactions from vaccines including simple childhood vaccines or flu vaccines. The medical community insists you cannot get ill from dead bacteria/virus. Untrue. I recovered from salmonella only to have it reappear due to a miasm of same. Take niece to a naturopath. I love mine. The test/treatments are painless. She may need supplements to support the body. If you are interested, e-mail me and I will give more info and include her website.
Peace.

I am so sorry.

First of all, consider researching vaccinations before allowing anything to enter your body or the body of any of your loved ones. The following sites will equip you to do this.

Dr. Tenpanny is one of the best in the field. http://www.sayingnotovaccines.com/
http://drtenpenny.com/default.aspx
Contacting Dr. Tenpenny's office may shed some light on how to help your sister's child.

Specifically from Texas, go to this site:
http://www.vaccineinfo.net/

And here is another site:
http://www.vacinfo.org/True.htm

Personally, I take a product that increases the ability of my body to combat issues that I inadvertently get myself into. If you are interested feel free to contact me at ____@____.com.

I wish you and your sister well.

I am so sorry this has happened to your niece. She is not alone. This particular vaccine is DANGEROUS, and should not be administered. There have been so many complications, even deaths. It's effectiveness is minimal, at best. There are over 16 different HPV (Human Pappiloma Viruses), this shot "guards" you from about 5. The CDC has dropped the ball on this! We have got to protect our daughters, and neices, and friends! Healthy teenage girls are becoming sick, or dying. The pharmaceutical companies would stand to lose millions of dollars if they pulled it off the shelf, they are powerful lobbyists in Texas. My daughter's Pediatrician told me she would never give it to her own daughter. Please teach you daughters safe sex, or abstinence. If your daughters are sexually active, teach them the importance of routine pap smears.

PLEASE! Do NOT get your daughters 'vaccinated' with Gardisil! This has a KNOWN reaction of HSP, illness and DEATH! The makes of the vaccine won't even vaccinate THEIR daughters because they KNOW of this issue. Believe me when I say it is NOT worth it. There have been many deaths already and a large number of girls who are permanently disabled now because of this insidious vaccine. Cervical cancer is a devastating illness but can be treated, the effects of this vaccine cannot! My 16 year-old will never see the stuff! I've passed on the info to all of her friends' parents as well. Do the research and don't do it!

I will pray for your niece! This is a devastating thing for her and her family. She needs to join the large class action suit I understand is pending on Gardisil.

C.. My heart goes out to you. I too have a vaccine injured child, and there is NO pain like it. I found an awesome Dr. to help! He is a chiropractor, yes, a chiropractor. His name is Dr. Mahan. He is in Cypress. He works with alot of vaccine injured children, including children with Autism, and has amazing success. He uses NO medications! Please call him and meet with him to see what he might be able to do to help your family. I promise, you will not regret it. My name is L.. He saved my son Logan. His number is ###-###-####. I wish you all the luck in rehabilitating your niece! It IS POSSIBLE! Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

mam i have never been threw this...but i wanted to send you a mesg.to let you know i will be praying for her and ur family...that is very scarey she is so young same age as my son...i hope she feels better soon and gets past this...god bless you and ur family yall are in my prayers thankyou jessica........

Suggest to your sister to get your niece to a naturopath. They are trained to clean out the body of what shouldn't be in there and restore health not just medicate and give more drugs to treat the symptoms. But be sure to get a referral because there are some weird ones out there. Ours is here in Austin but I'm sure you can find one in Houston by asking around.

I heard there is a doctor who works next to People's Pharmacy at the Lakeline Wellness Clinic that helps people recover from reactions to vaccines. Victor Carsrud? Not sure the spelling of the last name. Call Peoples to ask about him. ###-###-####

1 / 3