Help with Middle Name for Ariana

We are thinking of naming our baby Ariana, but cannot come up with a middle name. I love the middle name Lynn and he likes Marie, but I really don't want to use Marie. Everyone has that middle name. Does anybody have any ideas of a middle names that goes with Ariana?

Hello and thank you all for your help in choosing a middle name. We have officially decided on Ariana Rose. He ended up loving that and so do I.

I know a Ariana Noelle, which I think goes together well. I really like the name Noelle and wanted to use it for my daughters middle name but my husband was not a fan at all. Good luck and let us know what you decide!

My vote: Ariana Juliette

Hi S.! My daughter has a similar name - Mariana. Her name is Mariana Meshell. A variation of Michele might work. And the name Nicole goes with everything! :)

I would suggest Malina.It's Russian&the meaning is Raspberry. It's so sweet.

My first thought was Maria, but then saw that you didn't like Marie. A good name is Teresa (without the h makes is more like terasa). My other suggestions are you really need to think more personally...what is the last name so it sounds right. Is there a special aunt, friend, grandparent, mother, that you wish to honor?

I lost my best friend not long after my second daughter was baptized and I regret to this day that I didn't honor her with being God-mother or naming a child after her.

Lynn is very common too. Maybe meet in the middle with Leigh? Ariana Leigh flows pretty well. Whatever name you choose, have fun picking it out!

Well I have a daughter named Tessa and we chose Rae for her middle name. I love it and its different. But these are my thoughts and then I want to go check out what others have replied to you and wrote because I love how different we all could be or how alike we think! LOL

Ariana Rae
Ariana Rose
Ariana Grace
Ariana Irene
Ariana Skye
Ariana Nichole (Nicole)
Ariana Elizabeth
Ariana Michelle
Ariana Lynn (I do like that because its my middle name)

Good luck with what you choose keep us up to date

P.

I like Ariana Leigh (or Lee). It's kind of a mix of your 2 favorites. I also like Grace a lot.

How about Ariana Nicole? Or Ariana Elizabeth? good luck!

1 / 3