Help with Birthday Invitation Wording for a Nautical Theme Party!

Hi Mommies!

I'm having a Nautical theme for my sons 1st Birthday.
Can anyone suggest a good wording/poem for his birthday invitation??
Thanks :)

Ladies!
Thank you so much for your input!
I really appreciate it! ;)

Come sail away with us
Get ready for waves of fun
Meet us at the dock at (time) to sail away for lots of fun.

Ahoy Mateys!

The Birthday Ship for (son's name) has been comandeered(sp) and sets sail at (time) on (date).
Be prepared for a whale of a time, Bring your riches and jewels or ye be walkin the planks over the high seas!

Come sail away with us
Get ready for waves of fun

Come aboard. We'll have lots of fun.
Our little sailor is turning one!

Embarkation Information
Ship: (fun name i.e. "Spirited Jack")
Set Sail: (Date/Time)
Port: (address)
Confirm your cruise reservation with Travel Agents Mom & Dad at (phone number/email address) by (date).

"Sail" on over this way...it's Captain (son's name)'s 1st birthday!

So "drop anchor" at our place and come "alongside" (son's name) and celebrate with us!

Date:

Time:

Place:

RSVP to (your name) & (phone number/email) by (date)

We hope you can join us...it's "shore" gonna be a good time!

What a fun theme! You can do this a nautical way or a pirate way....

Captain: Your son
Dock: location
When the sun rises: Time
Skipper: Friends
Sail with me : come celebrate with me
Destination: Date

have fun!

My friend had a great party for her one year old and made the invitation like a pirates map with a bit of a riddle as the wording the and costume as Pirates - the adults all loved it - and Pirates were some of the original navigators on water!

SQ

where the wild things are: and he sailed off through night and day and in and out of weeks and almost a year to where the wild things are.

you could suggest that you sailed for almost a year to get to this point where you are with them! ( they are one now ) and since they are boys - I am sure they will be wild ( sometimes ) lol

-C.

yo ho yo ho (sons name) is turning 1!

then the usually things like date time place etc. use nautical wording like set sail, sea you there, things like that. you have gotten a lot of great responces :)

1 / 3

Explore Mamapedia

a of riches