HELP! Sticker on Fleece Went Thru Laundry!

My son had a large sticker on his fleece at a local fair recently. I washed it with it on and now all the adhesive is still stuck to the fabric. Any tips for how to get it off??

Thanks to the many recommendations of mamasource mommies, I tried Googone. It took the adhesive off! Yeah!

Hey H., Got some great things for laundry and it all works great, and where I shop it is all enviromentally green and afordable if interested. Let me know

A. Chabre
www.themomteam.com/achabre

Goof Off or Goo Gone works well on fabric. It is the one with the orange smell, Goo Gone I think.

You have to get a Goo Gone type of product that is specifically for adhesives. You will have to apply it and let it soak in, and you may have to scrub fabric with a scrubby or brush.

A. Chabre
www.themomteam.com/achabre

This happened to me too recently. I was not able to get it off so I am looking forward to responses on this questions as well!

Try goo gone! It works great on getting adhesives out of fabric. The directions are on the back of the bottle-make sure to test a small spot beforehand.

Try soaking it in alcohol. it shouldn't hurt the fleece. put a bowl on the table and dunk the part of the shirt with the adhesive into it and let it sit in there for an hour. then rub in circles and see if the adhesive rolls into little balls and pick them off.
If that that doesn't work try OOPs the same way.

Use the product called GooGone. I had this happen to me and it worked great!

goo gone.

when i have something that i can't fix and i've tried all other traditional remedies - i go to goo gone and it works.

1 / 3