Help Selling a Classic Camaro

Hi moms, I am hoping someone might have ideas on where I can go to sell or advertise my car. I know this is not typical mamasource stuff, but I don't know where else to turn. My husband and I have tried several places but nothing has turned up. We have even taken it to a classic car dealership and they want to give us half of what it is worth. If anyone has any ideas or has heard of anyplace they'd recommend please let me know, we could really use the money!!! TIA

Can you send info. to me about it. Year, condition, price, etc. My husband may be interested. Thanks!

Just out of curiosity I listed my minivan on Craig's List on Wednesday around lunch time and it was sold within 1/2 hour. I know that may be a rare case but it can't hurt to try.

I agree..you can definitely try Craiglist or Auto trader Online. We've sold a car through Auto Trader before.

We sold our '67 Camaro through AutoTrader online. The buyer ended up driving 3 1/2 hours with a trailer to come get it, even though it was fully running! It does work though!

Just out of curiosity, what year?

Try www.dfwstangs.net It's not just mustangs and they tend to have a really good classifieds section. They also have a pretty large membership. Also, listing it on ebay with a reserve would most likely work.

We use www.craigslist.com for everything. Its free to sign up, its like a free ebay. We have sold everything and works with people in the ft worth dallas area. So take a looke its worth it.

Classic Car Auto Trader or some flyers at local auto supplys. Also may want to take it to some car shows. You don't have to enter it just take it there and put a for sale sign on it.

1 / 3