Help!! Not Knowing What to Get My Husband That Has Everything

Hey i know this is a "mommie" site, but i despratley need help! I dont know what to get my husband for chirstmas! He has everything.... Few things about him.... He is a vehicle painter, he likes hotrods, Corvettes. He's pretty much a kid at heart but has everything... Not sure what to get him, please help me!!!

Hey, yes he loves pin striping hes in the top three pin stripers where we live. But he has all those brushes ect!! See its so difficult lol.

My son and I made my husband a jar with 30 sweet little messages in it (one for every day of a month). He will love taking a message out each day and reading about why we love him. I had my 5yo decorate the jar with paint, come up with 10 reasons he loves his daddy and I did the rest. :)

You can get him some Corvette themed gifts: shirts ect... Does he have a project going on a car now? Does he need tools? Under the hood items? Things for his garage? Paint supplies? We are into Ford Falcons and thats the stuff I get my husband. If he has a project going what magazines does he order parts out of? What web sites does he order from? Gift cert. that he can buy what he needs for his car is also a great idea and its stuff he needs for his car ect... =] Hope it helps

Hmmmm, what does a husband want more than anything...
Well I would venture a guess that if you have a long enough ribbon or a giant bow you could give him a very nice gift. :-)
Start with a shower,(not that you need one but it shows you care), a nice smelling soap or squirt of perfume, and wrap that ribbon or bow where ever it fits best. That's it! Oh, and lock the bedroom door.
You won't need a gift receit, he won't want to exchange it, and most of all it is what he's always wanted! YOU!
Happy Gift Giving!

Make him something...do you have children? Take a great photo of you both together and frame it for your husband...there are so many possibilities...coupons for "treats" from you...etc, etc...have fun and relax...the more you stress, the more you will be stuck on this. :-)

See if they offer race car or rally car driving lessons around here. Any guy into cars would love the experience of speeding around a track! Give the gift of an unique experience... it is always worth the money! Have fun-

My husband loves building and painting model vehicles...

I'd say the experiential idea is a great track: tickets to an event he'd enjoy is a 'for sure' idea...you may have to send him with a friend if you have a babysitter issue, but if your husband is like mine, there are some events I'd prefer him bring a friend (instead of myself) to.

Another suggestion, but what sorts of game/interest hobbies does your husband have? We are cribbage nuts at our home, and for my husband's father's day gift a couple years ago I put together a Cribbage Tourney; invited all our cribbage playing friends who could come, organized scorecards for the Tourney and had prizes. It was a BYOB which made it fun and less expensive--we just served soft drinks and snacks. Everyone had a great time and we've made it a twice-a-year event. So---thinking outside the present box--this one was a hit.

T.,

The first thing that pops into my head is get him some models of Hotrods or Corvettes to put together and paint.

1 / 3

Explore Mamapedia

cribbage