Help!! My Whites Are Dingy!!

Does anyone have any suggestions how to get white clothes really white? They are yellowed and dingy..even using hot water and bleach..

I am going to try some of these suggestions out..thanks

I'm a little strange with my laundry, but it works for me. For my whites I use Tide with bleach powder (I don't use regular bleach) and a scoop of OxyClean (the OxyClean really makes a difference) in hot water. Then colors I use liquid Cheer for colors in cold water.

Since taking on this laundry ritual, I've noticed my whites are bright and my colors keep their color.

Hope you find something that works for you.

TIDE ULTRA w/ bleach. I've used TIDE for yeats and my mother before. I have changed from time to time but always go back to good 'ol TIDE. It comes through for me every time.

I've had great luck with Shaklee products....and they're good for the environment too, unlike bleach.

Oxyclean is the best dissolve in the hottest water possible then soak whites. Works everytime for me also for cleaning around the house same solution

Just about a month ago someone sugguested Bizz combined with Tide liquid deteregent. Also you want to pretreat any stains with Spray n' Wash. It's a more expensive combo but it really gets your whites, as white as possible. I've just started using the combo about a month ago. It really works much better than bleach or the oxy products. It is also more gentle on the fabrics than bleach. Sometimes you can't find Bizz at the regular grocer, they definately have it at Target and Smart and Final but I find it at Vons too.

I use liquid bluing. Just make sure you put it in washer and let it agitate a bit BEFORE adding the clothes or it will put blue spots on the clothes.

i swear by "soil stain"...it takes out sooooo many stains & keeps my whites BRIGHT!!!!...you might also want to try first rising them in cold water...that's what i do & my whites STAY white longer!!!!....GooD LuCK!!!

1 / 3