Help! My Toddler Ate Un-cooked Chicken Nuggets

My 2 yr old ate 3 chicken nuggets out of the freezer bag. They were pre cooked by the manufacturer but still.. I didnt cook them like youre supposed to. Is he gonna be okay?

That is fine. My kids like munching on those (I think for my son it's because of the teething). Not a big deal since they have been cooked anyways!

Yes! Those things are usually fully cooked. Your son will be fine - I'm sure it didn't taste good since he ate them frozen, but he is safe. Check the bag - if they are fully cooked, it will say so on the bag.

He will be ok my kids liked to do that too.

OMG...I just ate 2 chicken nuggets today that were cooked and I wasn't sure I was going to be okay! Ya know, chicken strips from fresh chicken breaded with panko and cooked in olive oil are so much tastier and healthier too. Just sayin' :)

Oh, yes! He will be just fine :)

yep. one of my kids used to live on frozen nuggets. I don't know why, but she just preferred them that way. The other child likes hot dogs right out of the bag. go figure. Since they are precooked he will be fine.

Yes he'll be fine...the are pre-cooked....meaning they are cooked and all you do is warm them to be eaten hot...no worry for salmonella.

I would think he'd be ok....

1 / 3