Help in Getting Sour Milk Smell Out of Diaper Bag

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get a sour milk smell out of a diaper bag? I've tried Fabreze, but that has not worked. Any help would be so appreciated! Thanx!!

I scrubbed the bag down with baking soda and water and it definitely did the trick! Thanks so much to everyone for your great advice!! :-)

Hey L.!
I've tried all the things listed below and to be honest, I ended up getting a new diaper bag. I have plenty if you'd like to have one of mine. Just let me know!

Get a new diaper bag!! Or throw it in the washing machine. So many people get those free from the Dr. though Iw oudl try and get one there unless of course you got a fancy one then you will need to empty and scrub it out!!

yes like the lady said wash it or at minimum completely submerge it the rinse it out under the lining

if its vinyl lined and wont fade, spray bleach water in there!

or maybe baking soda or wash it in the dishwasher!

use totally toddler, it's great for odor and stain removal works better than anything out there

I' ve heard that fabric softener sheets can help with foul odors. I tried it once a long time ago for a different nasty smell. I did have to use about 5 or 6, but the smell was better in the end. It wasn' t completely gone, but alot better.

You can also try Lysol a couple of times. That worked for me too.

I think you should wash it on delicate cycle in your washer and hang to dry. I have had to do this before.

Hey L.!

1 / 3

Explore Mamapedia

diapers milk smelling