Heart Shaped Pizza

OK, I heard the other day that there is a place that you can order a heart shaped pizza for Valentine's day. Does anyone know of a place in Mckinney/Frisco? The one that I heard of was the kind of place that you take it home and bake it...

Papa Murphy's does heart shaped pizza too. I think they are running specials on them right now. You have to take and bake but they're good! There is a new one right by the Walmart in Frisco at FM 423/Eldorado.
Blessings,
E.

Papa Johns is selling heart shaped pizzas right now. They have the specials online.

last year we got one at that place at 121 and Stacy??? sorry I can't remember the name. It is right by the soccer fields.

Marco's Pizza does the heart shaped pizza. There is one in Dallas or Plano. Here is the link.
http://www.pizzabymarco.com/

1 / 3