Has Anyone Used the Frim Wave System?

I cancelled my gym membership as we are trying to cut back our monthly expenses. When the weather was still nice I was able to walk, but since winter has come I haven't been able. I was thinking of purchasing the Firm Wave system but wanted to get some reviews first. I don't have a lot of room so I wasn't wanting to get any type of machine. Has anyone used this? What did you like/dislike about it?
Thanks :)

Hi K., I have the Firm Wave and I do like it but I don't think it's as difficult as their earlier systems. It is a lot of fun, but I mix it into a rotation that includes the Transfirmer, and their other systems, as well. I have a club membership and have noticed that many of the people on there feel the same way, though there are a few who absolutely love the Wave. I think if you do decide to buy it you will enjoy the different style of workout. It makes things more interesting so you don't get bored. I hope this helps!

I think it might be on clearance at Linens and Things...it was something by The Firm.

If you have stairs you can use those for exercise too. I am not sure about the machine.

K.,
I have not used the Firm Wave System, but I have almost everything else the Firm has ever made. I have used it since 1987 and there is nothing that can get you into shape as well as the FIRM. It has cardio and strength training in one workout. I love it.

I don't know much about the Firm Wave, but you might be interested in checking out this site (where you can join for free) and the fitness dvds/videos they have. I have never really liked the gym becos of the negative things associated with it, so I do my workouts at home on my own time and it doesn't cost me a gym membership. There is a variety of videos for different tastes with a schedule and instructions along with a suggested menu guide with the programs.

Check it out if you're interested and if you have questions, let me know....I'd be happy to answer.

www.teambeachbody.com/Wanaka or

www.beachbodycoach.com/Wanaka

Sincerely,
W.*

1 / 3