Has Anyone Ever Used the "Great Clips" off of Golden Triangle?

I am new to Keller and want to get my hair cut pretty short which is a huge change for me. I was wondering if anyone ever used Great Clips of Golden Triangle and if so how did they do? Also can you recommend someone good and reasonably priced like under $30. I have paid much more than that but would prefer not to if I can find someone a little cheaper. I am looking for someone that does really well with long hair possibly going short and knows what will and will not work.

Hello There,

Smart Looks off of N.Beach St. & Basswood is awesome. Unlike Greatclips they do colors, wax, you name it. Hair cuts are only $13.95. Eddie is the mananager there & I have used her for nine years, but my mom & friend uses Ann. Very good stylist there & not to far from where you wanted to go. My mom drives from Keller just to get her hair cut over here. Hope this helps, I am also very picky on who cuts my hair.

God Bless,

HB

I wouldn't reccommend Great Clips - especially for a big change. They ruined my haircut - when I all I needed was a trim - took me over 6 months to grow it out right!

I go to Starr Salon at Beach and North Tarrant Parkway - Phong is the owener/stylist - she is very affordable, and I trust her - I have never gotten a bad haircut there - and it is $11!

I used them once and the lady did a great job.

BUT - if your going for a BIG change I would pay the money and go to a Salon. I go to Daireds in Arlington...it is a drive but worth it!

http://www.daireds.com/index_content.html

I go to Jennifer at Great Clips on Golden Triangle. She is very good and very nice.

1 / 3