Halloween Indoor Events for Kids?

It looks like it may be cold for tricker treating. Does anyone know of a good place to take a 2 1/2 yr old Snow White for a safe fun evening?
We live in McKinney.

Scare on the Square is indoor/outdoor going from shop to shop, but I agree it will be a bit cold for your Snow White. There is an indoor event in Plano:

Plano Market Square Mall - 1717 E. Spring Creek Pkwy Plano
Community retailers and the Plano Police will come together to provide children with a safe alternative to outdoor Trick-Or-Treating. Within this secure environment, children will be able to play games, win prizes and Trick-Or-Treat at the numerous booths setup within the mall.

ALSO, there is also trick or treating in Willowbend Mall, which is a bit of a drive from McKinney and might be very crowded.

Also, go to http://www.aroundtownkids.com They have several Halloween events posted.

We go to First Baptist McKinney on Louisiana just east of Hwy 75 and they are having a Fall Fun Fest. It starts at 6:00. It is always a huge hit and the kiddos have a great time. I hope you can join us!

We go to Cottonwood Creek Baptist and are having a Fall Festival tomorrow night. It's FREE for kiddo's under 3 so you should be good to go :) They have special areas for you to take your little one too - I'm working the blue hall so if you come, I'll be the one with the 11 month old in the backpack - lol, should be fun!

D. Alford
All Critter Sitter Pet Sitting
We Care for Your Pets in Their Home
www.AllCritterSitter.com

Hi M.! Our mom's group is actually having a trick or treat potluck dinner! We are going to take the kids trick or treating down my street then come inside to warm up and have dinner and cider! It is going to be a blast!
So far there will be three 3 year olds so your daughter would have tons of fun! We live in Anna! EVERYONE is welcome so feel free to come! Let me know!

N.

1 / 3