Halloween Games for First Graders

HELLO, I AM LOOKING FOR IDEAS ON SOME HALLOWEEN GAMES FOR FIRST GRADERS. SOMETHING FAST AND SIMPLE FOR THEM TO DO AT THEIR SCHOOL PARTY.

Thanks to all you moms and your great ideas. I really appreciate your kindness. I am sure the kids will have a great party. Thanks again and god bless

You can use fun-foam shapes, glue, googly eyes, and popsicle sticks on paper plates to make quick and easy masks.

I volunteer quite frequently during school parties. Check out this website for some pretty fun games. Most of our parties only last 45 minutes so you have to be pretty selective. You can also check out the craft page in the Oriental Trading Catalog. You can google it if you dont receive the catalog through the mail.
http://childparenting.about.com/cs/holidays/a/halgames.htm
I hope you have a great time!

Hi, Familyfun.com which is by disney has great holiday ideas.
jo

My mom volunteered and adventually worked in schools when I was younger. We were always thinking up new ideas for children of all ages and mental levels to play. Some easy ones are bean bag toss...Corn hole works great now, just one board but for halloween we had a HUGE (then a desk top computer box) and painted it orange, with a witches hat on top and holes cut out (that bean bags could fit through) like a face on the front.
If you are doing stations a couple low key stations are always good...have shoe boxes with holes in the front and have them stick their hands in and feel it...spegitti ( like snacks)and fuzzy things and slimy things are great at halloween, have the kid guess what creepy thing is in the box. Last halloween there was a big bowel of spegitti (boiled already) and we hid prizes down in it...like wrapped candy and penciles and such. The kids loved it! There's a few!

Hello! There is halloween bingo, word search, coloring pages, make a hanging scare crow out of paper and brass plated fasteners, any many more. I always go to the libary and get my ideas for my kids. Arts & Crafts is one of our favorite things to do during the holidays.

The mummy game is fun. Gather them into groups of 2-3. Give each group a roll of toilet paper. Have them wrap it around there group passing it to each other trying not to tear the toilet paper. The first group to get all wrapped up without ripping is the winner.

It sounds like you already got a lot of great ideas, I just wanted to add a great resource for seasonal crafts/coloring pages. Crayola.com is a free website and it has Bingo games, craft ideas(the Halloween picture frames are cute and easy) and coloring pages that you can download. Family Fun is another great resource, and their website lets you access archived stuff, they have a lot of fun themed snack ideas!
Good luck and have fun!

Put donuts on strings in the doorway to the class and time the kids and see who can eat it faster without using any hands, or a mason jar 10 clothes pins and a chair have the child sit on thier knees in the chair backwards and have them try to drop the clothes pin in the mason jar the thing is they cant put their hand down any lower than the back of the chir the one who gets the most in two minutes wins.

You could try ghost bowling: Get some empty 2 litters of pop and put a little water in the bottom. Then take a small cloth and tie it over the top and put eyes on it for the ghost. Then for the bowling ball use gords or small pumpkins. I played this with my daughters kindergarten class and they loved it!

1 / 3