Halloween for Older Infants

Any suggestions on something to do with 11 month old infants who can climb and crawl on Halloween? They have cute costumes, but Mommy and Daddy do not need candy!

Thanks.

Check out the Church Fall Fests. My favorite website is klty.com has a list of them and our church is doing one on Saturday from 2 - 4, it is Harvest Church on Denton Hwy in Watauga. There will be bounce houses, games, candy and so much more. The entire event is free, including the food. I will be working one of the bounce houses for an hour and small kids will be safe there. There will also be a silent auction to support our food bank that is open every 4th Saturday. Some of the basket themes include: Staycation, Family Fun Night and more. I hope to see you all there. :-)

I have a 11 month old and in the same boat! It is more about dressing up the baby then it is for them to get candy! My daughter is going to be a bumblebee and her costume is ADORABLE!! Since she goes to bed quite early, we will be just visiting houses of people we know. We are going to end up at a house of church friends to hang out with them till dark. Like you, we would love to have the candy, but do not need it! You can always just open door to trick or treaters and the big kids and parents can see your little darling all dressed up! Have fun!!!

I would also suggest festivals at churches, parks and rec, malls, etc.

Personally, I have a HUGE crowd yearly and I give a lot of toys and trinkets along with the candy such as glow bracelets and necklaces.

Enjoy! They grow up too fast. I have 60+ teens due at my house tomorrow night for DJ party, costume party, etc....WHEW....I am already dreading it... even with off duty police officers!

Boo at the zoo?

When our we one was that age, he just helped us pass out candy. He seemed to enjoy that just as much as anything.

1 / 3