Halloween Events Around OK City

I am looking for any Halloween Events happening in and around OK City this year. Events that I can take the girls (ages 8 and 10) to instead of trick or treating. Thanks for any help. S.

Thank you all very much for your responses. I appreciate all the help. I'll check out all the links you gave me. Happy Holidays, I hope you and your children enjoy.

Hatley Hall at Southern Nazareene University in Bethany has a super nice, really fun thing at their dorm. If you want more info, just ask and I'll tell ya. I went to school there and they do this every year. It's a safe alternative to going out tric or treating.

Hi S.

You might check Okla. City Community College. I worked there several years ago and they always had the best halloween party for kids.

I am in Norman now and we have fall fest at our school this Friday night.

The church I attend is having a Fall Festival On Oct 31. From 6:00-8:00. It is for all ages. It is at Capitol Hill Baptist Church in Moore. The address is 304 sw 134th st.

I am looking for Church organized fall festival/halloween celebrations around Oklahoma City area. Ages are 3,4, and 6. Thanks

Crossings Community Church has a BIG Country Fair on October 26. The kids dress in non-scary costumes and there is all sorts of food and games I'm pretty sure it's all free. The kids get to trick or treat there too. You can go to there website to find out more at crossingsokc.org. We've been going to Crossings for a couple of years now and love it.

my neighbor is a teacher at Westmoore and she has invited us to the school Halloween evening. there may be an admit fee but I'll check and get back to you. I guess you could call that office to find out more.

Haunt the Zoo, begins Thursday October 26 and runs through Tuesday, October 31. The Zoo's website is www.okczoo.com. Journey church in Norman also has a huge Fall Festival that is great every year http://www.journeychurch.cc/. My last suggestion is Oklahoma City Community College on the 27th they are having a Halloween Carnival.

Our church is also hosting a trunk or treat/fall festival type thing this year. I haven't heard about specifics yet, but it will be on the Friday or Saturday before Halloween. We're on NW 63rd between MacArthur and Meridian in OKC.

1 / 3