Halloween Events - Arlington,TX

Does anyone know events near or at arlington tx to take the kids this wekend?

Go to www.dallaschild.com, then click "Calendar".
Fill out the info and it'll tell you everything goin on based on that info. I LOVE this site!

I googled Halloween events in Arlington, Tx and it showed a haunted
house: Hwy 360@ Division St. Arlinton,Tx Not recommend for small children

*Fall Festival at Tabernacle Baptist Church
TBC is located at 2500 W. Randol Mill Road, south of I-20 and between Fielder Rd. & Eastchase. For more information, please call ###-###-####

*10/30 Costume Contest @ The Pumpkin Patch at First Christian Church Arlington

Only church sites showed up but nothing at secular owned pumpkin patches and/or the mall there.

Sorry that's all I could help with. Hope you find something fun to do w/the family! :)

Graciella! Come to my neighborhood on Halloween. The Woods Church on Bardin and Matthew - exit gsw and go left on Bardin, is a huge trunk or treat. the Woods is selling turkey legs and crafts and stuff but the trunk or treat and kids activities are free. Then, go 2 blocks south on Matthew and my Church, Grace Fellowship is having Trunk or Treat. All free. Bounce Houses Games Prizes. There is another church right next to mine that does one also. Also, the UA theatre on I-20 and Carrier is doing Trunk or Treat. I THINK these are all going on the 31st from 6-8. But call or look online to be sure. It's 5 differant fun free things all within a few bloacks, so, come one over!

The arboretum is having a halloween themed weekend, I think the kiddos can go dressed up and they may be handing out candy and having little events. The photo-ops would also be a big plus

1 / 3