Halloween Crafts for 3 Yrs Old Kids

Hi !
I'm just wondering if someone knows a halloween crafts easy enough for 3 years old kids.
Thanks.

There's a few on the Fisher-Price website:
http://www.fisher-price.com/us/crafts/

Also, Target has some cute crafts that are Halloween-themed, like cute puppets the kids put together, masks the kids make, etc.

www.Familyfun.com is one of the best sites for ideas..or you can pick up the magazine at the grocery.

I don't know if you wanted food crafts but I just did this with my 3 year old this morning and he loved it! We melted almond bark in the microwave and dipped one side of a nutter butter cookie into the melted bark and then sat them on wax paper lined cookie sheets (so I didn't have to wash them later) and then I bought one of the little tubes of black gel (from the cake decorating area in the store) and he put dots on the "ghost" for eyes! I've also heard you can put mini choc. chips on for the eyes. Of course we have a lot more than eyes on many of them because my son is a big "decorator"! Hope you enjoy this idea!

I have several on my computer if you'd like to e-mail me off list I can send them to you one at a time.

1 / 3