Halloween Costume - Hoffman Estates,IL

My daughter wants to be Daphne (from Scooby Doo) for Halloween. The costume comes with a dress, boot covers, a scarf, and a wig. Everything fit ok except for the stupid wig. It is so small it doesn't even cover half her head. So I'm thinking about maybe trying to make her hair orange and put a purple headband in her hair. I know there are colored sprays out there but is there a better way to make her hair orange? I don't want to dye her hair (she's 4) She has dark brown hair.
Thanks Mamas!

When we were shopping in the halloween store, we saw spray-in dye in lots of colors (we bought pink, just for fun). We've used it before, and it mostly washes out in the shower, no problem. Good luck!

I don't have a solution for you - but I wanted to let you know that my daughter had that costume when she was 5 and the wig kept popping off! Here I thought she had a big head....glad to hear it's the costume. :)

If her hair is blonde, you can use food coloring, but the spray really is easiest. Both wash out nicely. Have fun!!

1 / 3