Halloween - Madison, IN

Just wanted to see what everyones little one is going to be for halloween this year. My daughter is going to be a ghost..

Things went good. She was so sleepy from earlyier in the day. WE went on a field trip with her school class to huber orchard in starlight indiana. it was such a long day for a kindergarten student.

My son is a little lion! He is so cute in his costume! We had a party today at his daycare and everyone just thought that he was the cutest little lion. (you can't tell that I'm biased or anything can you?)

My 15 month old daughter is going to be a bunny rabbit. I got the costume at a second hand store called Munchkin's Closet in Medina. Last year she was a Tootsie Roll. Now that she is walking it will be a lot of fun trick or treating this year, plus she does not seem to be scared of anyone in costume. As of Yet!!!!!

My kiddos are going as Pablo and Uniqua from the Backyardigans. They are 4 years old and 22 months.

Enjoy!!
Mel

Got a princess and a lil devil and they both act the part lol

My little guy was "Woody" from Toy Story. We had a harvest party at church and everyone thought he was cute. Have a GREAT Halloween and be safe!!!! :0)

My son is going to be a race car driver. He loves cars and picked out the jump suit. He's two.

I have a 7 year old daughter who is a devil this year (which is more then suiting I would like to add LOL) and my 2 year old daughter is being piglet.

My little girl is 18 months old this halloween. She has a pullover ladybug costume and is wearing a red shirt and black tights under neath.

My boys, ages 4 and 2 are going to be Larry boy and Bob the tomato from Veggie tales. I made the costumes and they look adorable... if I do say so myself.

my 2 year old son is gonna be spiderman and my 6 month daughter is gonna be a cow

1 / 3