Halloween - Madison, IN

Just wanted to see what everyones little one is going to be for halloween this year. My daughter is going to be a ghost..

Things went good. She was so sleepy from earlyier in the day. WE went on a field trip with her school class to huber orchard in starlight indiana. it was such a long day for a kindergarten student.

My son is a little lion! He is so cute in his costume! We had a party today at his daycare and everyone just thought that he was the cutest little lion. (you can't tell that I'm biased or anything can you?)

My 15 month old daughter is going to be a bunny rabbit. I got the costume at a second hand store called Munchkin's Closet in Medina. Last year she was a Tootsie Roll. Now that she is walking it will be a lot of fun trick or treating this year, plus she does not seem to be scared of anyone in costume. As of Yet!!!!!

My kiddos are going as Pablo and Uniqua from the Backyardigans. They are 4 years old and 22 months.

Enjoy!!
Mel

Got a princess and a lil devil and they both act the part lol

My little guy was "Woody" from Toy Story. We had a harvest party at church and everyone thought he was cute. Have a GREAT Halloween and be safe!!!! :0)

My son is going to be a race car driver. He loves cars and picked out the jump suit. He's two.

I have a 7 year old daughter who is a devil this year (which is more then suiting I would like to add LOL) and my 2 year old daughter is being piglet.

My little girl is 18 months old this halloween. She has a pullover ladybug costume and is wearing a red shirt and black tights under neath.

My boys, ages 4 and 2 are going to be Larry boy and Bob the tomato from Veggie tales. I made the costumes and they look adorable... if I do say so myself.

my 2 year old son is gonna be spiderman and my 6 month daughter is gonna be a cow

My 4 yr. old daughter is going to be a witch...

Both my 6 and 2 year old girls wanted to be kitties this year. Hope you all had/have a safe super fun time trick or treating!

My 10yr old was an undead bride.
8yr old was a pirate
4yr old was a vampire

My 8 1/2 year old step-daughter is going to be Cinderella along with my 3 1/2 year old daughter. My 5 year old son is going as the Black Power Ranger. Dad and I were Dice for a Halloween Party we went to last week. They were white but rather than the black dots we did one with Brown and Orange and the other with Red and Gray. So we were Cleveland Browns and Ohio State Buckeyes dice.

My 21 month old was Minnie Mouse and my 3 1/2 year old was a fireman

hi stacie!

i have a 7 1/2 yr old who is gonna be gabriella from high school musical. my 4 yr old grandson is gonna be spiderman, 6 yr old granddaughter-hanna montana, and a 2 yr old granddaughter who is gonna be a fairy!!!

have fun tonight!!!!

I have 3 kids, my son who's 12 is going to be Lebron James wearing a NY yankees hat, my daughter is 10, she and her friend bought wigs, a big purple hat, a purple and white boa and some big white Paris Hilton glasses, my daughter who's 20 months is going to be Elmo.

My 9 Month old is going as a cuddly teddy bear! And the costume is just TOO cute!

My 3 1/2 year old is going as Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc. It was a very difficult costume to find but finally found it after 4 weeks and trying 4 websites - everyone was 'sold out'. I did not realize it was so popular!

I have 2 boys, Conner who is 8, is going as McDonalds French Fries and Carson who is 2, is going as McDonalds Big Mac.

my little ones are going as 3 different sizes of dice. just a plain box covered in posterboard. the dots will be glitter instead of just black, so that will be fun.

A cowgirl and our lab is going to be a horse. She will NOT be riding her but rather leading her with the leash!!

My daughter is going as a baseball player.

We have a 7yr old vampire a 3 yr old tiger and a 10 yr old groovy 70's chick ( She reminds me of Jimi Hendrix, but I wouldn't dare tell her lol )

My 3 year-old daughter picked to be an elephant this year b/c that is her favorite animal. So we went with the theme and dressed our 4 month old son as a cougar. We took them to the Boo at the Zoo so they fit right in :)

My 22mth old was an Octopus. He looks so cute. Hope everyone had fun trick or treating.

kristina is going to be duck

we trick or treat at my sister's then attend the annual clam bake it so much fun

Enjoy!!
Mel

My lil one picked a Transformers costume this year. If he can keep the mask on that is...otherwise he will be a kid in a goofy looking jumpsuit. ;)

We have a doctor in the house here :)