Guitar Lessons Needed for My 9 Yr in Flower Mound

I'm looking for resonable priced guitar lessons for my 9 year old son.

My boys go to Winkids and its is $30 for a 30 minute private lesson. They are located on the corner of Waketon and FM 2499.

You didn't say where you were located, but Lone Star Music Academy in Flower Mound is $119 month for weekly, 30 minute lessons.

M.~
This is the response I found out...don't know anything about this lady.
Kimbra Moer...She does not teach classical guitar - just the basics and some different strumming techniques. She is a very sweet lady, but I don't know of her availability.
Her number is ###-###-####.
Hope this helps,
T. L.

Our daughter is taking violin lessons and we checked out the Music Conservatory and Lone Star Music, they seemed a little pricey. We are going to Music Starz Studios in Flower Mound. It's at a couple's house and they have recitals, etc... I'm not sure how much the guitar lessons are but the violin lessons were less expensive than the other two places. We just had our first lesson yesterday. The woman is very nice and explains things in a way my daughter can understand. I stayed the entire time so my daughter and I could feel comfortable in a new situation. They are fine with the parents observing the lessons. I think the man does the guitar lessons.

Their phone #'s are ###-###-#### (hm) and ###-###-#### (cell).

Try Flower Mound Music Conservatory in Flower Mound (Parker Square)

If you need weekend lessons my husband is available. He's been playing for 24 years (accoustic, electric, & bass)

1 / 3