Gripe Water - Saint Louis,MO

Hi Mamas!
Has anyone out there tried Gripe Water for teething?

I used gripe water for my daughter's gas when she was younger...but I've heard it works for other things as well, I'd say it's not going to hurt anything to try it once or twice and see how it goes.

I have but for my kid teething tablets worked better. If you are not opposed to another option that is less natural, just a little Benadryl rubbed on the gums helped. A pharmacist told me about it and said it worked for his kids so I tried it on mine and it worked!

Hi!
I have never tried Gripe Water for teething. It was great for hiccups. I use Hylands Teething Tablets. You can usually get them in the herbal area in most stores. Walmart has them in the baby area next to pacifiers. I hope this helps you out.

I've not used it for teething, not sure why. I did use it for gas though and it worked great!! Hard to find the real good kind though, friend had her mom bring me some from Canada.

I have never heard of that. My little son used Melaleuc oil ( just a very little bit and the pain would end right away. If you would like more info on how to get let me know. Good luck , teething is hard!
D. Garner
www.changestores.info

I have never tried that, but the teething tablets worked great for my kids- Good luck!

1 / 3