Great Facial Sunblocks

I am looking for a great and inexspencive sun block that won't clog my pores. I have horrible acne that I can manage if I don't use sunblock, but I also don't want to look 70 when I turn 30 in a few years. LOL. I have tried many face sticks, but they are all so greasy. yuck. Do you have a sunblock that you love? Please share.

I have very sensitive skin. Even the thought of using something with a lot of ingredients causes me to break out in a horrible painful rash.
But this sun down here is much more harsh than back home, I had to find one.
I finally found a lotion called "Faces" by. Hawaiian Tropic. It is oil free, 30 spf.
I have not had any terrible reactions to it, maybe since it is oil free you won't either. If memory serves it wasn't to terribly expensive but I have had it for 2 years now.

My sister and I have sensitive skin, we use Neutrogena Healthy Defense sunblock.

I've also used "baby" sunblock (tends to be better for delicate skin) but I like Neutrogena the best.

Mary Kay has several good products. If you are interested you can email me at ____@____.com. I would love to help you more.
Kayla

Hi I live in Boerne not San Antonio, so I am not trying to sell you anything you can find an Avon rep near you. That said I sell Avon, and they have a face moisturizer that is non greasy and doesn't clog your pores, it has an spf of 30! it is called Avon Solutions Hydra Radiance protecting day lotion. the item # is 391-231 it sells for $12.50 but goes on sale frequently for about $9. It is for faces. I use it and I think that it is great. also have you tried Mineral make-up? it doesn't clog your pores, has a natural Spf and gives great coverage without any oils. Avon has that too, as well as Ulta or Bare Minerals, there are many on the market now. Good luck

Hi W.,
I like Mary Kay they have a day solution and a night solution.
The day solution has sunblock 30 along with antitoxins, vitamins and minerals to protect your skin. I've tryed Arbonnes products and I don't like them because they go old to quick. I also like Jafra products but they will go bad also if you don't use it quick enough.

I have found that my daily moisturizer is an awesome sun block! I use Nutragena daily moisturizer. I use the moistruizer with a tint but they make it non-tint as well. I am not quite sure of the amount of SPF it has in it but it seems to do a great job! I have been using it for about 5 months and it's fabulous! One day I was outside for an extended amount of time and didn't put any sunblock on. My arms got sunburned but my face did not even get a slight burn!

I sell botanically based products that work wonders. If you go to www.CorissaBell.myarbonne.com you can view all these wonderful products. We also have an acne line also if you are interested. These products have a guarantee and if you are not completely satisfied you can return them for a refund within 45 days. Check it out!!!
If you want more information, please feel free to contact me.

Hi W.! Try Clinique Sunblock. I use it daily and I too suffered from acne. It's great! and it's not expensive. Hope it works!

Hi W.,
I noticed someone already mentioned Avon. Avon has wonderful skincare products, you should try this product. Avon Solutions Hydra Radiance protecting day lotion SPF 30.
I sell Avon and I am a local representative in Round Rock. If you are interested feel free to call me at
###-###-#### or email me at ____@____.com.
I also have a website youravon.com/wbierschenk

I use Neutrogena Dry Touch Sunblock everyday on my face as my morning routine with my other products. They make a SPF 70, SPF 55, and I think a SPF 40 or 45.

neutrogena makes a great one

1 / 3