Goodie Bag Idea's for 6 Year Old Birthday Party?

Hi Mom's,

I would appreciate any idea's to put in a goodie bag for my son's 6th birthday party. Boy's and girl's will be attending.

Thanks,

Thanks every one!!! Wow!! i love this site! I really appreciate all your great suggestions! I went out late yesterday afternoon and went with the bubbles, coloring,stamps, idea. Although I really like the water bottle idea! I might go with that one next year!

Thanks to all of you great Mom's!

I always like to give something they can really use.We have given sunglasses from the children's place ($2.50 a pair),water bottles from Kohl's ($3 on sale),and sidewalk chalk. Each year it gets a little bit harder but I don't want to give plastic junk that goes in the garbage after it breaks!
Have a great party!

Goodie bags are not a must have but if you want to give them something, Art supplies are always good for this age group, bubbles and playdough/ silly puddy etc. You can also give crayons, color pencils, markers, pencil box.

Piggy Bank is also a great idea, along with chocolate coins.

Have fun

Have a great party!

Have fun

I have kind of stopped with the goodie bags for my son's birthday parties (they are 2 and 7). Instead I have started giving each child a book with a balloon tied to it or some other small toy (ranging from $1-$3). As a mom I hate those goddie bags all the little toys in them that just end up littering my sons room. He never plays with them and I swear they multiply. I like the art supply idea, playdogh or a small car/truck.

Skip the goodie bags! We have two girls, ages 5 & 8 and this month alone we have 5 parties. My experience has been that the stuff in the bags sits around and gets tossed. Our last party we threw, we gave out fun and useful water bottles. I still see friends using them.
Good luck and have fun. The best things in life aren't things! Make some great memories!

small playdough, cars, hello kitty figures, those fun paddle ball things that I remember from my childhood, punch balloons, a balloon, bouncy balls, bubbles, bead/necklace, finger puppets, hair ties, photo copies of from a word game book, all sorts of things!!!

Have fun!

I haven given out gift certificates to our local ice cream parlor for an ice cream cone. If you have people coming from outside your neighborhood you can do baskin robbins because they seem to be everywhere.

I also have the kids all bring home a balloon that was used as a decorations.

Bubbles, stickers, fun erasers, markers, sidewalk chalk

a photo of your child is always nice to put in their bag, as well, as a fun card game like blink, or old maid and some fun treats kids love lollipops!

1 / 3